“What a great place to stay!”

Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Reviewed 25 October 2011

My family and I stayed here for five days during the month of October 2011. The hotel is beautiful. The lobby is contemporary and nicely decorated. The oceanfront rooms are worth the extra money. The view was breathtaking. The concierge, Kelly, was so nice and helpful. While making small talk in the elevator with one of the hotel employees, we casually told her that it was my daughter’s birthday. She must have told the concierge because when we went back to our room, there was a birthday balloon, a nice birthday card and a fork tied in a pink ribbon. Inside the refrigerator was a beautiful cake for my daughter for her birthday! It’s things like that that make customers return again and again! There is also free WiFi. We had a fabulous time. The only thing I would change is the pool hours because it closed early (I think at 7:00) and the charge for parking ($12.00 a day to park your own car around the corner). Other than that, I would definitely recommend staying here. The staff was friendly. The hotel was clean. The views were magnificent. The beach was great. We really had a blast and will stay here again.

Room Tip: Ocean view is a MUST!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 October 2011

My son and fiance stayed at the Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort. They were so pleased with their room. It was on a high floor, with a beautiful oceanview. And in my son's words "the best bed he has slept in in years". The area of Deerfield Beach near the hotel is lively, filled with restaurants, and the beach is one of the best in South Florida.

Reviewed 22 October 2011

We stayed four nights and would loved to have stayed longer!!! Wonderful hotel/resort!!! The staff, rooms, location were all exceptional. We travel frequently and I rate this well above any other hotel in its category (even exceeds some 5 star properties for service). Our daughter lives in Boca Raton so we will definitely be visiting the area again. This will be our hotel of choice!

Room Tip: We had ocean view and loved it!
Reviewed 15 October 2011

After the March 2011 grand-reopening the hotel has continued on its path to excellence. The staff is fabulous, the rooms stylish and comfortable. The Patio Bar and Grill is one of my all time favorite spots, even though we were working! Great live music that's not too intrusive.
The shower, pillows and beds are wonderful and made my night at the Wyndham perfect. It's such a nice and central location and is the perfect spot for business in Boca, Pompano, Ft. Lauderdale and beyond.
Can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Heard they now allow beach weddings...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank CwoodMom
Reviewed 15 October 2011

My wife and I were going to stay 1 night on our way home to PA from our trip to the keys. We ended up staying 3 nights and would have stayed longer but needed to get home. What can I say, location, location, location. On a classically beautiful uncrowded beach with palm trees and lovely aquamarine colored ocean. Oh yeah the hotel. It is new (actually completely upscale renovated former HoJo) with comfortable rooms, a friendly and helpful staff, a nice patio restaurant/bar with live music at night, heated outdoor pool. I think that on our next trip to Florida we will skip the keys and spend a week at this hotel.

Reviewed 13 October 2011

I travel to Florida every few weeks and have stayed at many different properties. However, this hotel is above and beyond because of it's amazing staff. From every aspect of service, the employees remind me of back in the days when staying at a hotel meant "hospitality". The doormen never ceased to say hello as we came and left, even if we just went across the road to sit on the bench for a few minutes. The front desk, Rooms Division Manager, Lisa Primavera, makes you feel so welcome, you'll feel guilty if you don't re-book. Pam always had a smile and a hello, no matter how many times you passed her or needed another key.

Usually, I tend to stay away from the 3 meal a day hotel restaurants as the food tends to be from the "banquet dept" (I'm a little picky as my family owns and operates 11 restaurants, hehe), but this is definitely not the case here. I can not say enough good things about their "Patio Bar and Grill". Prices are extremely reasonable for in house restaurant, food is delicious and the STAFF IS UNBEATABLE!! Debbie the bartender is one of the nicest persons you will ever meet!! Her Boston accent makes me homesick, lol. Nick always makes you feel that he appreciates your business, all the staff are fantastic, I wish I had written down everyone's names so i could mention them all individually. All the bartenders there wonderful and will treat you great.

Housekeeping staff have smiles all day for you no matter how hard they work, even the staff said hello when they were entering and leaving employee entrance around back.

Once you get to know "Frank" the maintenance man, you'll love him, ask him about his little boy Michael and you'll never see a father more proud.

Staff are constantly cleaning, and the GM, Mr.Felder is always around.

The property is exactly what you will expect, you will not be disappointed in the rooms, location, cleanliness, comp self parking, pool, and gym, but the staff will complete your stay!!

When you do return, you'll feel like you're visiting family.

Reviewed 13 October 2011

I stayed at the Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort for 5 nights last week and I have to say I received the warmest welcome every time I walked in and out of the hotel. The staff happens to be the most helpful and caring people I have met in a hotel. It was a delight. I went on this trip alone and never felt as if I were alone. In March I stayed at the Westin Diplomat in Hollywood and I have to say my stay at the Wyndham was 100% better. The service, cleanliness and overall rating was way beyond the Westin Diplomat. The staff were great, the rooms were clean, the service impeccable. Friendly does not describe the employees because they went above and beyond. You are right on the beach and it is not necessary to have a car. I walked everywhere and rented a bike from Larry right around the corner. I felt as if I were home. The bedding and cleanliness of the room could not be better along with the service and attention I was given. I will go back and suggest this hotel to all. My experience was just an absolute delight and believe me I am very picky when staying at hotels. This was one of the best.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Royal Blues Hotel
#4 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton
Fort Lauderdale Marriott Pompano Beach Resort & Spa

Been to Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort? Share your experiences!