“Wonderful Quick Weekend”

Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Boynton Beach, Florida
“Wonderful Quick Weekend”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited the hotel for an overnighter for his 50th birthday! The king ocean/corner room was a beautiful view. The staff was so nice to bring up a cheese and cracker tray with a b-day card! The valet service was fantastic and very helpful with questions, even outside their area. We had a couple of bumps with a young lady at the front desk who didn't seem to want to extend too much help, but other than just the one individual, the staff was very nice and very helpful!!!!! Great location, beautiful property and very nice staff!!

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (390)
  • Turkish first
Palos Hills, Illinois
Reviewed 29 July 2014

First let me start by saying I was skeptical about staying here. I wanted to be in Fort Lauderdale on the beach which would have been close to everything. Because I waited last minute to book, staying in DeerField was the cheapest option. Im glad I choose this option because not only was the price affordable but it was a nice low key area directly across the street from the beach. Because the hotel is located in a low key area the beach is not crowded. From the time we pulled up to the time we left service was just exceptional. Not to mention the hotel rooms, there we absolutly beautiful and well maintained. We did visit Fort Lauderdale beach close to Las Olas were we were going to originally stay, which Im glade we did not because it was overcrowded. The front desk staff was very helpful. The valet staff JP and Scott was quick when getting the car and very friendly. Dont let the fact that it is in Deerfield scare you away there are many activities in the area, Boca Raton is about 10mins away and a quick hop on I95 will get you to Fort Lauderdal in about 25mins.The Wifi was free and the valet parking was reasonably priced, in comparison with the Forth Lauderdale beach hotels valet prices. There is so much about the hotel that I cannot fit in this review. We had such a great time here we tried to extend our stay but they said the hotel was booked. Definitely returning in the future.

Room Tip: Get High floor and Ocean View
Brooklyn
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

We were on the 2nd floor oceanfront. View was BEAUTIFUL! Room was clean and extremely comfortable. Like everyone said, the room is a little small but it was fine. The staff is extremely friendly and courteous and although the hotel is right across from the beach it is spotless! I wish hotel guests got a discount on beach lounge chairs because they were a little expensive.
A real plus is the hotel is close to many restaurants. I also enjoyed the patio bar for lunch and cocktails during an afternoon rain shower. I didn't use the pool, the beach was awesome!

• Stayed July 2014
BOCA RATON
Reviewed 27 July 2014

First of all the View is the Best Around as long as you book Ocean Front and stay above the 6th Floor. Rooms are small but clean.No balcony. Rooms have been renovated. Very loud at night, cars can be heard on the 7th floor. Also you will know when your neighbor leaves for breakfeast in the morning. (Doors Slam)Check in is poor, 4pm or later. We arrived at 1pm and waited until 4:20p and the desk clerk just smiled, and said sorry! The pool is the same size as the one in my back yard, mixed with children and 30+ drunks. No perks of any kind. On the other hand you are located right next to everything,food,pier,nice sidewalk along the ocean. If you go down 10 blocks to the Embassy Suites you get a two room suite, breakfeast and free drinks for less money. I stay there all the time however it was sold out.

Room Tip: Room 711 had a perfect view of the Pier and Beach
1 Thank GUMSHOE6240
Ft Laud, Florida
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Came here for a quick stay cation. This place is right across the street from the beach and walking distance to all of the areas bars and restaurants. You are better off valeting your car because their own lot is a little off property and not as convenient when you first arrive.
I had a king room with a ocean view. The king bed is very comfortable and the view is fabulous. The room is clean but small. For some reason there is a big chaise lounge in the room, but personally I would prefer a table and chairs if I wanted to order room service and eat in. You can only sit a desk with one chair. However, many restaurants are within the area. Patio bar and grill is ok and overpriced.
Bathrooms are nicely modeled and clean. I have issue with the fact that in order to turn on shower, you have to go in there and get hit with cold water before you have an opportunity to adjust the temperature.
The pool area is small. Patio bar is present by the pool but also small
All employees of this place that I made contact with were efficient, friendly and professional
I recommend this place but think its a little over priced especially for summer offseason

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank FtLaudTraveler
Deerfield Beach, Florida
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My Husband and I knew we wanted a beach wedding, so we searched online for a few hotels on the beach. We decided to send a request to the Wyndham Deerfield Beach. We had the pleasure of meeting Mary Beth on a day that she had a wedding scheduled. We stayed on the beach and observed the wedding. After the wedding, we knew we had to search no longer.

From the moment we met Mary Beth it seemed like we were life long friends with her lovely smile and warm personality! Not to mention, she was from Pittsburgh like my husband. We felt that Mary Beth was a blessing to us and we knew this was the place for our Big Day!

While planning our wedding, Mary Beth was there with a quick response with any questions and/or concerns we had. We knew once we sent our concerns or questions to Mary Beth, we did not have to worry.

As the day came closer we met with Allyn the banquet manager, Jose the chef, Jose the Event Manager and Annie one of the servers everyone was amazing and always met us with big smiles. They treated us like family.

The Big day arrived and we were welcomed with Big smiles and warmth! Mary Beth and Allyn ensured everything started on time. While I was walking down the aisle, Allyn ensured my dress and train were flared appropriately. This made the dress show it's true beauty. This may be a little gesture but, it truly matters.

The kindness and warm smiles did not stop after the ceremony. We had cocktail hour inside as it was too hot by the pool, and the reception was in the ballroom. The Staff was spectacular. Thank you to our Bartender (Mike) and our Servers Annie, Simone, Mark and Leonie.

The food was amazing! Usually at weddings the food isn't that spectacular, everyone raved about how good the food was from the appetizers to the entrees. My husband and I thought everything was delicious as well! Thank you Chef Jose!

Thank you, Thank you Allyn and Mary Beth. what can we say to the two of you who made the evening all happen besides AMAZING!!

We had a DREAM COME TRUE WEDDING at the Wyndham Deerfield Beach and could not have done it without this marvelous group of people. We would recommend the Wyndham to anyone and everyone!!!!

Tony and Loretta Wheatley

Room Tip: Beachside Rooms are breathtaking.
Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Last year I threw my husband's 50th birthday party at the hotel, and it went fabulously! The staff was amazing, Allyn especially, and the food was fantastic and the per-plate cost including bar was incredibly reasonable. I have just come back from staying an additional weekend at the hotel, and it again surpassed my expectations, the ocean views are amazing from your window and it is within walking distance to everything. I would recommend this hotel over anything in Fort Lauderdale due to the service and cost.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Jeffery H
Also consider these accommodations in or near Deerfield Beach
Embassy Suites by Hilton Deerfield Beach - Resort & Spa
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerfield Beach - Boca Raton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Deerf...
#2 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Royal Blues Hotel
Royal Blues Hotel
#5 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield...
#3 of 18 in Deerfield Beach
Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort

Been to Wyndham Deerfield Beach Resort? Share your experiences!