Best Western Plus Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
cambridge, Canada
“A good deal”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

The staff at the Deerfield Beach is very professional and helpful. Rooms are clean and large. The setup of the hotel is unique in that all of the rooms open onto the central pool area, which is good. Very accessible to the I95, free parking, no complaints.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

2 Thank Myron K
Charles R, General Manager at Best Western Plus Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
Hello and thank you for leaving some feedback online at www.tripadvisor.com We always appreciate input from all of our visitors. I am delighted that you and your party had a good stay with us and we hope to see you in the future! Take care-

Charles Resta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Finnish first
KISSIMMEE
Reviewed 21 November 2013

This was a wonderful experience. The front desk staff were great, Jermaine especially. He made everyone feel welcome and was always courteous and professional. The housekeeping staff were just as professional and nice. I will be back for sure. The pool area was nice, though I didn't get to use it this trip, and it's near everything. The room was spacious and clean. Thanks for a wonderful experience!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo

1 Thank MARY S
Charles R, General Manager at Best Western Plus Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 26 November 2013
Hello! It is nice to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Jermaine is a top notch employee and we are glad to have him on board. The rooms are spacious and clean and we thank you for taking notice. We hope to welcome you back to the property in the near future.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

We had a great experience at the BW Deerfield. The breakfast was really well planned and presented. I would say that the Manager of this area really takes pride in her work. The day manager was an example of what I would call a true professional. He represented himself and his employer with energy and commitment to serve us, his customers--the travelling public.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank I6280VGmichaelh
Hello! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share some feedback from your recent visit to the hotel. I am glad to see that you and your party had a terrific stay with us. Thanks for mentioning the day manager and the help he was able to provide you. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 14 November 2013

This is our second visit to this Best Western and we enjoyed our experience. The hotel is off the I-95 giving it easy access to everything. It is an older hotel and a little dated. Our room was clean. Breakfast was good and offered a good selection. Staff is friendly and helpful. We would stay there again.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Daniel L
Charles R, General Manager at Best Western Plus Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Hello! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your visit to the hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed our breakfast as well. The hotel is always looking at ways to better the guest experience. We hope that we will welcome you back in the near future.

DuPage County, Illinois
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Lured by good location and decent pricing, I booked 4 nights at Deerfield Beach Best Western on E. Newport Dr. Unfortunately the hotel looks waaay better on the internet than in person. The hotel is worn and old. If it was remodeled and kept clean inside and out, that would help. However, our room smelled overwhelmingly of cleaning or disinfecting fluids. There was a huge wet spot on the carpet in front of an apparently leaking refrigerator. The tv remote did not work, the lights were dim and - ewww - there were those small menacing ants - sugar ants - both in the bathroom and on the counter in the main living area. Don't stay here. Spend more money and go for a newer hotel in a safer location. Sadly, the whole area is rundown and I guess I should have expected that. Although the front desk staff were kind, they weren't helpful nor did they offer me a discount off my 4 night stay after I handed them a written list of what needed to be attended to before they re-rent that room. Don't anticipate staying there again. Sorry.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank c2max
We are sorry that you did not enjoy your visit to the hotel. Your insightful input will help us grow as a hotel as we address the issues you have listed. I am glad to hear that the front desk was kind and courteous but I do wish they would have done more for your and your party.

Travellers are raving about these Deerfield Beach hotels

Plymouth
Reviewed 31 October 2013

nice place, great staff, pool wasn't heated so was a little cold, breakfast was minimal at best gravy was watery, only 2 kinds of Danish and coffee tasted old, breakfast host insisted on making your waffle don't know why but overall a great stay and a nice place to take a night away trip

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Rebecca B H
Hello! Thanks for taking the time to submit a review online from your recent visit to the hotel. I am perplexed as well why the breakfast attendant would insist on making your waffle? That is not something that we have trained them to do, but I will inquire about it. I am glad that you had a nice one night stay with us and I do hope that you would consider a return visit to the hotel as we are making some nice improvements.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

I checked in the night of October 7th and was told the WiFi was out through out the hotel. As I write this it is still not working, at least in my room. I was told I could hardwire and there was an issue with that as well. Maintenance came up pulled a router from the back of the couch and not only could I hardwire but also had wifi in my room. Several Best Western Wifi accounts came up on my computer and on my iPad but none were working. The router in my room provided WiFi, but it would disappear and return, very inconsistent signal. There was no indication that the WiFi was under repair.

As a platinum rewards card holder I should been offered a bag of snacks or additional points. Since there was no snack bag offered I am guessing the extra points will be rewarded to my account. I will be taking this up with the desk clerk when I check out Saturday morning.

Next problem was the running toilet. I finally called on Wednesday and a maintenance man came up but did not fix it. Thursday morning I complained to the desk and when I returned in the afternoon it was fixed.

My last issue is at the bottom of the door there is no strap. There is a could inch opening that allows in light and all the vermin that wants in. Fortunately for me not to many bugs joined me.

The room is nice, 2 room suite with a king bed was comfortable. Nice shower, adequate towels, and a typical Best Western Breakfast.

Had I arrived earlier in the day I might have looked for other accommodations due to the internet wifi being out. I would think this would be a repair priority. Let me also say I would consider staying here again provided the WiFi is working.
Today is Saturday Morning October 12th, and I am checking out.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank greyhound85034
Sorry about the Wi-Fi issues you had to go through while visiting. This can be frustrating to say the least. I wish the front desk would have offered you a different room that may have received a stronger signal. We are indeed switching providers and upgrading our internet service. This work should be completed by Christmas time. I am glad however that the rest of your stay was enjoyable. Thanks for your input-