First off let me say that this is by no means a 4 star hotel. It has seen better days. I was told there were new owners and that upgrades were in the works. This was evident while I was there, they were cleaning carpets, couches and upgraded the WiFi/cable service. From the outset I was a little leary at how dated and dirty things seemed. The staff could not have been more accommodating. Honestly! They moved me when I complained about highway noise and even though the workman was in my room, they still forced the issue of me needing that room. It was high season and rooms are at premium and prices are high EVERYWHERE. This was the best deal I could find in the Deerfield area. Jermaine, Front Desk and Jackie, Sales were just lovely to deal with. The breakfast was free and had so many options. Best continental breakfast at a hotel EVER. Apart from my snobbery at staying at a hotel where the elevators are gross and much work is needed, the beds were very comfortable, the place is cared for and you can tell. I would stay here again and that is saying a lot. Heat did not work, it got cold and the blankets were nasty looking. Magnifying mirror in bathroom for us over 40 types. Fridge and 2 TV's.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Deerfield Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Best Western Deerfield Beach Hotel And Suites
- Deerfield Beach Best Western
- Best Western Plus Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites Florida