Best Western Plus Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites
  • Pool
US$111
US$160
  • Pool
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach(Deerfield Beach)(Great Value!)
US$144
Royal Blues Hotel(Deerfield Beach)
US$553
US$525
US$96
Comfort Inn Oceanside(Deerfield Beach)
US$167
US$142
  • Breakfast included
US$129
US$113
TripAdvisor
Deerfield Beach Motel(Deerfield Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshot tubyogurtthe breakfast areaflat screenroom was spaciousstaying at this hotelpool areanice poolbusiness tripfree breakfastbusiness centerfreewaycruisefloridaftlauderdale
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I had a pleasant stay at Best Western, I was nervous after the reviews. Breakfast didn't have eggs or bacon, just mainly bagels, breads, grains, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, cereals, juices, teas, coffee, milk. I like making my own waffles. Did not like that there wa son one around to stock up items or clean tables after the guests were done eating so that it would be ready for someone else. The room 330 was a nice spacious room. I think it took forever for the elevator to come up to the 3rd floor. The bathroom water was nice and hot. The outside appearance is not that great as what you would think from the pics, but Thank God it was not as half as bad as what I expected from the reviews.I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
DeerfieldBeachHotel, Manager at Best Western Plus Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We have recently made some changes to our breakfast menu to provide a wider variety for our valued guests to enjoy.

We will continue to make changes to improve the overall experience for our guest.

Please contact me directly if you have any additional questions or concerns at 954-570-8888.

We look forward to your next visit.

Karina Montenegro
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Was charged for a stay when we were told over the phone that the reservation was canceled! Their word against yours....case of customer always wrong in their eyes!! Will never stay there or recommend again!! Hope it's worth the $115 you charged me. Assistant Manager Karina made me settle problem with staff member instead of her handling.

1  Thank Mirella S

Thank you for your review. We value every guest and make every attempt to meet/exceed our customers expectation. In this situation, we waived one of a two night penalty for the nonrefundable 2 night reservation. This fee was waived during the initial request to change the reservation with our Guest Service Representative as we empower all employees to take care of our guests. We hope this clarifies the fee assessed and hope you return to visit.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please free to contact me directly at 954-570-8888 ext. 572.

Thanks,

Karina Montenegro
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 16 April 2014

I was expecting more that I thought and the pictures show a different story but is nice. THe guest service takes for ever to bring you needed stuff like towels they took almost 5 hrs to bring them and of course I wasn't in the room when they bring them so i waited another 2 hrs for them to bring the towels.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Karina M, Manager at Best Western Plus Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I sincerely apologize that we did not deliver the items you requested in a timely manner. We are constantly working on improving our service and appreciate your feedback which will help us with our improvements.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Upon checking in to the hotel the employees were all hanging around the front desk talking and made me wait when we got to the room there were no pillow or blankets on the pull out sofa bed when i calle d the fron t desk first was told they would bring them then i called 15 minutes later and they said they were all being washed and had none available but they did have towels if i needed them REALLY !!!! i had to go iout and but there items at 9:30 on a saturday night so my kids could slep the hotel itseld looks nice from the outside but once on premise is dirty and the lampshades in our rooms were all cracked and broken and they did not seem concerned when we brought this to there attention Should have stayed at a motel 8 think it might have been cleaner and staff more courteous which says alot

Reviewed 9 April 2014

decent value here. I thought the room I had was fine.Wasn't crazy about the toilet(didn't seem to have the force ).Did clog on me once during my 6 day stay, but was quickly handled by maintainance.Satellite tv lost its signal twice ,but came back fairly quickly,once within a couple of minutes.If you noticed mention of a driving range on the facility-no one seemed to know about it. Did use the exercise room-cross trainer/eliptical and minimal weight machine with tv.Also, there is a walking path around the lake next to the property,which is nice-not very long.I did not like the fact that you are in the middle of a business park -can't really walk to any stores or restaurants.On the plus side,it is extremely convenient to get on and off of Rt.95 The pool is pretty nice. The breakfast is decent,except I would prefer scrambled eggs to the round patty type they had,but they had plenty of options and the staff was nice. Bob, at the lounge was a nice guy, but seemed like not much business there to keep him past 9 pm most nights.Still , all said and done, I enjoyed it. Thank you.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo