Best Western Plus Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Spring Branch, Texas
“Stay away!!!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We booked this room with hopes that some of the reviews were a bit too harsh. But wrong!!!! Terrible service, rooms are disgusting. Dirty carpets, leaky toilets just an all around fail. I would highly recommend staying away from the area.

1 Thank kintanab
DeerfieldBeachHotel, Manager at Best Western Plus Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Thank you for your review. We apologize that you did not have a pleasant stay. We are beginning renovations on the property in an effort to provide a superior experience for our guests.

Please contact me to provide further details about your stay at 954-570-8888 to investigate the issues listed.

Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Finnish first
N/A, United States
Reviewed 19 May 2014

In my opinion roaches in the rooms is unacceptable. No one should have to be subjected to that. For this reason alone I find it fair to rate this hotel as Poor. The staff was friendly for the most part, though some were fairly new and had no clue as to satisfactory customer service. They are in the process of painting the exterior of the building, so that will be a nice change for those who choose to stay in the future. I do hope they address the roach problem quickly

1 Thank Ben K
Thank you for your review. We apologize that your stay was less than satisfactory. We are applying new procedures to take care of some of the difficulties in having an external corridors hotel in Sunny South Florida. We are also beginning the renovations of the property in an effort to provide a superior experience for our guests.

Travellers are raving about these Deerfield Beach hotels

orlando, United States
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I had a pleasant stay at Best Western, I was nervous after the reviews. Breakfast didn't have eggs or bacon, just mainly bagels, breads, grains, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, cereals, juices, teas, coffee, milk. I like making my own waffles. Did not like that there wa son one around to stock up items or clean tables after the guests were done eating so that it would be ready for someone else. The room 330 was a nice spacious room. I think it took forever for the elevator to come up to the 3rd floor. The bathroom water was nice and hot. The outside appearance is not that great as what you would think from the pics, but Thank God it was not as half as bad as what I expected from the reviews.I would stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We have recently made some changes to our breakfast menu to provide a wider variety for our valued guests to enjoy.

We will continue to make changes to improve the overall experience for our guest.

Please contact me directly if you have any additional questions or concerns at 954-570-8888.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Was charged for a stay when we were told over the phone that the reservation was canceled! Their word against yours....case of customer always wrong in their eyes!! Will never stay there or recommend again!! Hope it's worth the $115 you charged me. Assistant Manager Karina made me settle problem with staff member instead of her handling.

1 Thank Mirella S
Thank you for your review. We value every guest and make every attempt to meet/exceed our customers expectation. In this situation, we waived one of a two night penalty for the nonrefundable 2 night reservation. This fee was waived during the initial request to change the reservation with our Guest Service Representative as we empower all employees to take care of our guests. We hope this clarifies the fee assessed and hope you return to visit.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please free to contact me directly at 954-570-8888 ext. 572.

Thanks,

Hollywood, United States
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I was expecting more that I thought and the pictures show a different story but is nice. THe guest service takes for ever to bring you needed stuff like towels they took almost 5 hrs to bring them and of course I wasn't in the room when they bring them so i waited another 2 hrs for them to bring the towels.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Karina M, Manager at Best Western Plus Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay. I sincerely apologize that we did not deliver the items you requested in a timely manner. We are constantly working on improving our service and appreciate your feedback which will help us with our improvements.
palm beach gardens, United States
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Upon checking in to the hotel the employees were all hanging around the front desk talking and made me wait when we got to the room there were no pillow or blankets on the pull out sofa bed when i calle d the fron t desk first was told they would bring them then i called 15 minutes later and they said they were all being washed and had none available but they did have towels if i needed them REALLY !!!! i had to go iout and but there items at 9:30 on a saturday night so my kids could slep the hotel itseld looks nice from the outside but once on premise is dirty and the lampshades in our rooms were all cracked and broken and they did not seem concerned when we brought this to there attention Should have stayed at a motel 8 think it might have been cleaner and staff more courteous which says alot

East Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed 9 April 2014

decent value here. I thought the room I had was fine.Wasn't crazy about the toilet(didn't seem to have the force ).Did clog on me once during my 6 day stay, but was quickly handled by maintainance.Satellite tv lost its signal twice ,but came back fairly quickly,once within a couple of minutes.If you noticed mention of a driving range on the facility-no one seemed to know about it. Did use the exercise room-cross trainer/eliptical and minimal weight machine with tv.Also, there is a walking path around the lake next to the property,which is nice-not very long.I did not like the fact that you are in the middle of a business park -can't really walk to any stores or restaurants.On the plus side,it is extremely convenient to get on and off of Rt.95 The pool is pretty nice. The breakfast is decent,except I would prefer scrambled eggs to the round patty type they had,but they had plenty of options and the staff was nice. Bob, at the lounge was a nice guy, but seemed like not much business there to keep him past 9 pm most nights.Still , all said and done, I enjoyed it. Thank you.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo