“Great Place, Great Value”

Best Western Plus Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Reviewed 12 August 2014

What a nice hotel. Rooms are great, facility is fantastic. The rooms were spacious, the pool was very nice. The breakfast was A+ and the staff was polite and helpful I would definitely stay there again. Close to the interstate and easy to access. The only complaint was the poor quality of the internet. Other than that, it was a great stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Spent three days at this hotel, This was my fourth time staying here, and I was very satisfied with the service and rooms. One drawback, there is not much to do around that area, however it is not too far away from the beaches and other attractions.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I actually stay at the property next door which I think is owned by the same people. Bob the bartender makes you feel welcome and is a fun and interesting guy to talk with. Drinks are very reasonable and if people watching is your thing more times than not you will encounter people who are very entertaining

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I have a lot to say about this stay. I made an online reservation so I thought I would have a quick check in but no... the hotel has a mandatory hold charge they don't tell you about so I had some difficulty checking in. After that mess, we were given a room on the 3rd floor that appeared slightly unclean but it was late so I wasn't going to complain; until I saw a cockroach! I could not catch it to kill it so I asked to switch rooms. I was given a room on the first floor that was bigger in size but still dirty and ridden with various types of bugs/insects (see pics below). I eventually purchased some Raid and just dealt with it myself. The hotel did send the maintenance people to exterminate but it didn't help.
My sister swam in the pool and enjoyed it, temperature nice, clean it just closed too early. The front desk staff is very nice and as helpful as they can be considering the hotel needs some updates and to get rid of bugs.
I used the laundry facilities and those were fine. Parking was good too! No matter how late we returned we found close parking.
In the end the manager took time to speak with me about my room troubles; he stated that the hotel is changing and will get better. I hope so, because of the convenience to the highway and the distance between Ft. Lauderdale and Miami this would be a great place to stay if it improved.

Room Tip: The outside bottom floor was great for us because we were able to access the room quickly without wa...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Janell K
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I booked a family trip via travelocity for my family. I wasn't able to travel with them this time but used my credit card to book their tickets and hotel reservations. I was a bit concern about whether they had checked in without any hiccups...So I rang the hotel's front desk to be connected to my family's room at 10:10pm 7/28/2014. The front desk attendant answered the phone and I asked for my family's room. I heard complete silence. There was no hold a minute...Nothing but chatter in the background. After 3 mins of holding I was a bit peeved. I started yelling "hello,hello" no response. So I assumed he must have forgotten I was on the phone. So I hung up and called back wanting desperately to find out if my loved ones got in safely. The exact same RUDE guy answered the phone again..... Raising his voice...."if you hang up the phone and not wait you're wasting your time. The next thing I heard was the dial tone. He hung up. At this point I was furious and called the front desk back once again.....needless to say it just rang over and over again with no answer. If this is how they treat their guest then I see why the reviews are so low. I'm guessing I have to wait until a sensible person comes to work at the front desk to speak to my family. Everyone is not meant for frontline contact with customers but more suited for some back office filing papers away. He was completely out of line and I will be taking this to higher grounds. Poor poor front desk staff.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Christina G
DeerfieldBeachHotel, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Deerfield Beach Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2014

I apologize for your experience. We have researched your concerns and were unable to link this interaction with any reservation or employee. Unfortunately this Site refused to permit the removal of this review even though it seems to be for another hotel.

Please feel free to contact me directly at 954-570-8888 to further discuss.

Jermaine Bueford
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 26 July 2014

This is the BEST HOTEL. The staff Kristin Arman,Guest Services receptionist is a wonderful young lady caring for you as if you are one of her family. Very clean hotel and rooms are super nice. The parking is fine and the breakfast is plenty and staff are also great including Ms. Lamercie. Free internet and big swimming pool and Jacuzzi and small gym open from morning till 11 pm. The location of the hotel is in a safe area surrounded by big gardens and lake with a fountain in the middle. The hotel is few minutes from shopping areas and interstate 95. The room service are friendly and will clean your home later if you are late in getting up. I would recommend this hotel and I hope they keep the service for the same price!!
I would like to come over again and again to this hotel. Thanks for reading

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2014

this hotel was clean staff was wonderful, i had to work that weekend didn't want to leave my husband at home who just had a heart attack so I book hotel down from work and let him stay there while I work it was very relaxing and peaceful for him thank you

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business