We stayed here on July 3rd on our way to Miami. I was very hesitant about booking after reading the "terrible" reviews but it was almost midnight and we were tired. If you want to be cool, the only place to do so in this hotel is in the hallways. The breakfast area was so hot this morning that we didn't even eat.....being that you can't take food back to your room. Whike in the breakfast area there were people complaining to the staff about the fact that no syrup would come out of the jars because of the old built up syrup that needed to be cleaned out. Our room had a very old smell, the air conditioner kept air circulating but was far from cold, the toilet was nasty, and all I can say about the tub is that we both opted to wait until we get to our hotel in Miami to take a bath! The only good thing I can say is that its close to the beach.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Comfort Inn Oceanside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Oceanside Hotel Deerfield Beach
- Comfort Inn Deerfield Beach
- Deerfield Beach Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Oceanside Deerfield Beach, Florida