“A very nice hotel”

Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
The Hague, The Netherlands
“A very nice hotel”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

We were helped quickly and well. The front desk personnel were helpful and friendly. The rooms were pleasant, clean and roomy. The pool was well taken care of and staff was friendly. The hotel is easily accessessed off of the highway and is near shops and restaurants.

1 Thank erynmw

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 October 2013

This hotel was over priced for 1 nights stay in my view. We were told the room we were having was the one that the "Boss" used when he stayed & it had a good view of the beach. Well the window was about 2 foot wide & only half of the view was of the beach & the other was the back of another hotel. The lift was a bit of a fright up & down. The hotel appeared tired & in need of a make over.

St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This was a WONDERFUL find! We arrived at 1:30 am from across the state. The Front Desk Agent, Chris was gracious, welcoming and very efficient getting us checked-in. I was pleased with our view of trees, knowing that the beach was truly only 300 yards down the side street that bordered the poolside of the hotel. The beautiful antiques throughout and mahogany wood gave the property a 'classic touch' and yet the newest Choice bedding was in our room. --very clean everywhere! The full hot breakfast was great while Racine, the breakfast attendant, was helpful in area beach information. We walked the Deerfield beach boardwalk before we left. We were there for the FAU parent weekend and to visit our daughters for the events. Linda at the front desk was very helpful at checkout. We will definitely choose to stay here again next visit!
Vicky C

Room Tip: ask for backside closest to pool--we were on the 3rd floor overlooking foliage, but did not have to...
1 Thank Vicky C
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Went to event only. Used Dolphin Banquet room and pool & bar. Great size event room. Pool was beautiful. Staff amazing. Everyone had a awesome time! Viewed room of friend staying overnight. Very comfortable.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Hoschton, Georgia
Reviewed 8 October 2013

A little pricey especially since you have to pay $10 to park your car when you are all ready paying more than $100 for a room. You pay extra for an ocean view room which you can barely see. It is only a short walk to the beach but not just across the street like it says on their website. Rooms are comfortable but you also had to pay extra for a king size bed i can not understand why 2 bed rooms are cheaper than one bed, Room was clean and breakfast was good.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Nancy D
Boynton Beach, Florida
Reviewed 12 September 2013

Last month I decided to stay at this hotel for my birthday. Sadly enough I did not remember it was not on the ocean when I got there to check in. The front desk woman (Monique) was lovely and very nice to work with. The check in was very easy and the Hotel was very clean and updated from my last visit a couple years back. My favorite woman there was the sales manager for the hotel and she was "awesome". I called and asked her for an upgrade before I came and she was so kind to give me one of the nicest rooms that they had available. The ocean was just 1 block from the hotel and it was really a great couple days. My favorite restaurants are right around the corner in that area and I was very happy to be there. Great people, Great room and Great location. You cannot beat it for the price 100%.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are excellent. The fridge, microwave and bar sink was great stuff. Nice new TV as w...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank donbond10
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I selected this hotel because of the location and I love the Comfort Inn's! The doctor said I needed to rest, eat right and I needed light exercise. Perfect for me. Very Comfortable room and great healthy Free breakfast every morning. Staff were very friendly and the hotel very attractive. Every morning I took my walk to the beach. I even went fishing on the pier. Pure Bliss. Every evening I went to Subway located right on the hotel premises for a healthy meal. I must say the restaurants that I could walk to were very tempting but I was on a very strict budget as well. This hotel can not be beat, for value, location & comfort!

Room Tip: I had a lower floor room. But next time I wil ask for a upper floor for the view of the beach or cit...
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled solo