Comfort Inn Oceanside
  • Pool
US$80
US$112
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Boca Raton-Deerfield Beach(Deerfield Beach)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$84
US$113
Doubletree.com
Royal Blues Hotel(Deerfield Beach)
US$396
US$368
Deerfield Beach Motel(Deerfield Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool barshort walk to the beachview of the oceanpool sidefree breakfastbeautiful beachmoniquepierfloridaft
Reviewed 24 February 2014

This is the first time we visited this hotel and was very impressed with the service we recieved, nice clean hotel, great breakfast, loved the pool and very nice staff. We absolutely loved the beach. Just walk out of the hotel and there we were! Great restaurants too.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank virginia w
Reviewed 21 February 2014

We needed to get away from all the snow in New York and decided to go down to Florida and back to the Comfort Inn. We always enjoy our stay here and the proximity to the beach and restaurants cannot be beat. We love sitting by the pool and relaxing and the kids have a great time. The rooms are comfortable and we enjoy the continental breakfast and if we are in need of a subway sandwich there's one right next door. Definitely recommend this hotel if you will be in the Deerfield Beach vicinity.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Deerfield Beach has become my favorite destination & I keep on returning! I love the Comfort and all the amenities at the Comfort Inn Oceanside that I received. I also enjoyed all the hospitality I received during my stay from the staff. I look so much forward to just parking my car and leaving it there until I leave. I love walking to the beach and all the restaurants. Complete rest & relaxation & great food! Just what I needed, & I received so much value for my money, so thank you once again Comfort Inn Oceanside! This place is really the VERY BEST KEPT SECRET!

Room Tip: For me I will take any floor where I have an ocean view, but this is not always available. So the city view is also very nice too!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We stayed at this Comfort Inn in the past and it has been nice.However this time it was pretty bad.It was 80 degrees outside.During our two days stay they did not have air conditioner on in the lobby,in the computer room and in the breakfast room.It was unbearable.The lady at the front desk Monique was not rude,but did not provide good customer service.This is an older hotel.Rooms have been remodelled since our last stay.They did a good job.Bed was comfortable.It was hard as a rock though,but i like for bed to be firm,so it was fine with me.There is a medium size flat screen TV in a room.VERY poor channel selection.They had ESPN channel and i was going to watch colledge basketball game,which was on.But the volume on ESPN channel did not work.I also would like to point out that it was the worst houskeeping i have ever seen.There is very nice wood floor in the room(wood or laminate).Upon walking into the room,everything looks clean.But after a while you can see,that the floor is dirty & sticky(i would advise to wear shoes in the room,if you stay there).The bed was made,but bed sheets were not very fresh.There is a very nice white duvet though.Night stands could use some dusting.And the bathroom floor was in a desperate need of some serious cleaning.Air conditioner in the room was working very good.Hotel is located whithin walking distance to the ocean.So it is a great location.Nice area.We enjoyed being on the ocean,but could not wait to check out of this hotel.

Room Tip: I would not recommend to stay at this hotel,neither will be back.But if you have to stay there,rooms on the top floor are quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 135catherineg
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We stayed here during the 2014 Deerfield Beach Festival of the Arts. (We were exhibitors.) Thus, the location of this hotel, just a block away from the event was strategic and convenient. Note: it's also just the same block off of the beach/Atlantic Ocean.

The property itself is decently maintained, but showing some signs of aging: chipping paint on bathroom door trim, noticeable scratches on metal trim of elevator.

Among our minor inconveniences during our stay: our room did not get cleaned/"made up" on one day; a TV remote that refused to work -- we even swapped out for a replacement remote that also didn't work; and, a single computer station in the small Business Center, which was frequently in use by other guests.

Our room's location was a bit bothersome because it was right off of the elevator. Thus, whenever other guests were waiting for or getting off the elevator, we could hear much of their conversations: fairly disturbing in the middle of the night!

Again, this hotel's location is very good -- it is close to several good restaurants and pubs. Main thouroughfare of US Route 1 is about half a mile away -- full array of restaurants (chains & local) and shopping along this highway.

Bottom line: It's not a 4 or 5 star resort, but this Comfort Inn is a good value at the price. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay away from the elevator. Music @ poolside (not real late) might impact some rooms on south side of building.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business