We stayed at this hotel overnight before leaving Florida for home. We had been visiting with our son and his family and stayed with them for a few nights. We only checked in here because we knew Monday morning would be busy with them getting ready for work and school. From the outside it is a decent looking hotel and the front desk person was very pleasant. As she tried to check us in another guest kept interrupting that "my TV doesn't work". The front desk clerk said very calmly several times "I'll be right with you, I'm checking someone in now". By the third time I would have been screaming at this woman, but the hotel employee remained calm....very impressive.
I had booked an Executive King Suite and it was very spacious and very clean. Towels were very plentiful, linens nice and white, AC worked well. We did find the room to be a bit noisy, between other guests slamming doors and the traffic that you could hear along with the train whistles. We found the beds to be uncomfortable and the pillows were plentiful but poor. My main reason for not giving a good rating was the number of dogs staying on the property. Unfortunately I had not checked to see if they accept pets before I booked. I personally do not wish to sleep in a bed that someone's dog slept in the night before. Previous experiences at rental condos with fleas have made me fussy about this.
The breakfast room was nice and the choices were adequate, as most free breakfasts will be, but I had coffee before we left. Prices are good for the area, and as I said the place itself was clean, but the dogs made it a "do not book" for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Samsung Flat-panel TVs with 30 channels of HD programming. Easy-access Plug-and-Play feature makes it simple to connect electronics.Stay at the La Quinta Inn & Suites Deerfield Beach I-95 at Hillsboro West just one mile from Boca Raton and within two miles of picturesque Atlantic beaches. Fort Lauderdale International Airport is a short 20-mile drive from the hotel. Tee off at nearby Deer Creek Golf Course or enjoy a day of shopping at Town Center Mall or Festival Flea Market. Quiet Waters Park, Butterfly World, and Mizner Park are also easily accessible from this hotel. Relax in our tropically landscaped courtyard before stepping into the refreshing heated outdoor pool. Work out in the onsite fitness center and enjoy a delicious Free Bright Side BreakfastTM each morning. All rooms include free high-speed Internet access, a microwave, refrigerator, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Deerfield Beach I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Deerfield Beach i-95 Hotel Deerfield Beach
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Deerfield Beach i-95
- La Quinta Deerfield Beach
- Deerfield Beach La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Deerfield Beach I-95 Florida