La Quinta Inn & Suites Deerfield Beach I-95
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Suites(Deerfield Beach)
View Hotel
Comfort Inn Oceanside(Deerfield Beach)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
Deerfield Beach Motel(Deerfield Beach)
View Hotel
Ashley Brooke Motel(Deerfield Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewshome depotroom was cleanboiled eggsstay there againcruise portvisiting familypleasant staywe've stayedexcellent stayhillsborofllinensratesinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 May 2013

We stayed at this hotel overnight before leaving Florida for home. We had been visiting with our son and his family and stayed with them for a few nights. We only checked in here because we knew Monday morning would be busy with them getting ready for work and school. From the outside it is a decent looking hotel and the front desk person was very pleasant. As she tried to check us in another guest kept interrupting that "my TV doesn't work". The front desk clerk said very calmly several times "I'll be right with you, I'm checking someone in now". By the third time I would have been screaming at this woman, but the hotel employee remained calm....very impressive.

I had booked an Executive King Suite and it was very spacious and very clean. Towels were very plentiful, linens nice and white, AC worked well. We did find the room to be a bit noisy, between other guests slamming doors and the traffic that you could hear along with the train whistles. We found the beds to be uncomfortable and the pillows were plentiful but poor. My main reason for not giving a good rating was the number of dogs staying on the property. Unfortunately I had not checked to see if they accept pets before I booked. I personally do not wish to sleep in a bed that someone's dog slept in the night before. Previous experiences at rental condos with fleas have made me fussy about this.

The breakfast room was nice and the choices were adequate, as most free breakfasts will be, but I had coffee before we left. Prices are good for the area, and as I said the place itself was clean, but the dogs made it a "do not book" for me.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank grana103
A La Quinta traveler
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 19 May 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

Stayed for a week in April with my family would have lived to stay longer but was not in our budget. Loved it here. Clean rooms friendly staff. Nikki, Ariel and the super friendly ladies with long black curly hair whose name unfortunately I did not get were outstanding!!! They were amazingly friendly my kids loved them. Also the handy man Ronald? Absolutely friendly went above and beyond with helpful service. If you stay at this hotel you will love it!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I have stayed at this hotel over the last 2 years. I have a child that is in school at FAU. We really liked it in the past. Not sure what has happened to this hotel. The room was dirty and had a real bad smell. Bathroom was not clean found hair in the tub. The next morning we were awaken by a barking dog. I called the front desk they said they would take care of it. My wife and I showered and packed to the STILL barking dog.
The morning started off bad and got worse....We got stuck in the elevator. finally we were free!
Went to have breakfast and was advised that they stop serving breakfast in 10 min. I explained to the server that we were stuck in the elevator..Her reply was I don't care. since the elevator is broken I have to lug all this stuff up the stairs. I went to the front desk and there was a lady complaining about the dog too. The front desk clerk said they were working on it. For my problem they said breakfast hours are what they are.
I WILL NEVER STAY THERE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family