“Great stay!!”

Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Findlay, Ohio, USA
“Great stay!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013

Was located in a convenient area. Clean, safe and pleasant stay. The staff was friendly, helpful and professional. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. It ls located near many different restraunt. It is definately a great place for the money!!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

10 out of 10 from a recent inferior MGT staff, current staff has this LQ where it should be, top notch The little touches of over and above make this a "Hilton Like" experience, details
such as fresh water pitcher with oranges, very pleasing breakfast.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Dayton, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2013

My sister and I stayed here from 5-15-13 to 5-19-13 and we were very satisfied with our rooms, the hotel staff was amazingly nice and helpful. We never had any issues at all. Our rooms were very clean and we felt like it was a second home for us. I do plan on staying there again in a few months and anyone looking for somewhere in a nice location, close to interstate, quiet, and clean then you need to stay here. I'm very picky about alot of things and for me to say I was totally satisfied with this hotel says a lot.

Room Tip: Although they don't have a restaurant on-site they do have free breakfast . and they will do wha...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Zin1965
Greenville, North Carolina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2013

We stayed at this hotel overnight before leaving Florida for home. We had been visiting with our son and his family and stayed with them for a few nights. We only checked in here because we knew Monday morning would be busy with them getting ready for work and school. From the outside it is a decent looking hotel and the front desk person was very pleasant. As she tried to check us in another guest kept interrupting that "my TV doesn't work". The front desk clerk said very calmly several times "I'll be right with you, I'm checking someone in now". By the third time I would have been screaming at this woman, but the hotel employee remained calm....very impressive.

I had booked an Executive King Suite and it was very spacious and very clean. Towels were very plentiful, linens nice and white, AC worked well. We did find the room to be a bit noisy, between other guests slamming doors and the traffic that you could hear along with the train whistles. We found the beds to be uncomfortable and the pillows were plentiful but poor. My main reason for not giving a good rating was the number of dogs staying on the property. Unfortunately I had not checked to see if they accept pets before I booked. I personally do not wish to sleep in a bed that someone's dog slept in the night before. Previous experiences at rental condos with fleas have made me fussy about this.

The breakfast room was nice and the choices were adequate, as most free breakfasts will be, but I had coffee before we left. Prices are good for the area, and as I said the place itself was clean, but the dogs made it a "do not book" for me.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank grana103
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

Stayed for a week in April with my family would have lived to stay longer but was not in our budget. Loved it here. Clean rooms friendly staff. Nikki, Ariel and the super friendly ladies with long black curly hair whose name unfortunately I did not get were outstanding!!! They were amazingly friendly my kids loved them. Also the handy man Ronald? Absolutely friendly went above and beyond with helpful service. If you stay at this hotel you will love it!

• Stayed April 2013