“BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Deerfield Beach I-95
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Deerfield Beach
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I travel a lot & dread most hotel employees. This was the first time I met the nicest, most accommodating AND knowledgeable front desk woman in my life! Miss Janae, you're great & the main reason why I would stay there again! Thank you for going that extra mile (with a smile too)! You are the definition of what proper customer service is about!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Redd82

A La Quinta traveler
Deerfield Beach, Florida
Reviewed 29 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This is a nice hotel. Clean rooms. The breakfast buffet did not have as much variety as others, but it was good. The breakfast room was small and crowded. The front desk staff was very nice. Check in out and check out were extremely fast. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jackie B
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I was looking for a decent hotel that did not cost a fortune. After reading several reviews on this hotel and others I decided to stay at this LQ. The room I had was clean and comfortable. There where no problems with any loud hotels guests. I can't speak about the breakfast. Overall it was a good experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Wvp101
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I stayed here while in town on business. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good with the typical options of waffles, bagels, yogurt, etc. My favorite part of this stay was the amazingly friendly customer service. Out of all the hotels I have stayed at, Isabella provided the best customer service. She always had on a smile and was very welcoming. She accommodated us perfectly. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Friendly staff and prompt service. Clean rooms. I noticed security officer constantly walking around the parking lot at nights, which made me feel safer too.
I stayed with my dogs so I walked periodically around green areas and I noticed staff keeps green areas clean too.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Came to Deerfield for a short family visit. Driving from NY to Deerfield (20 hours) was very tiring. Once i snuggled into my luxurious bed at La Quinta I slept like a baby. The Front Desk was very friendly. The room was decorated nicely and very clean. All in all a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family