We stayed at this hotel for one night as we stopped on our way down to South Florida. We arrived late which we knew we would, checked in and found our room. We have stayed at La Quinta properties before so we thought this would be similar to prior stays at different locations, it was not. The A/C in the room roared like a freight train. The room was OK, you could tell it was dated and the furnishing worn. Two double beds with "pillow top beds", only one had the "pillow top" feature. It was late, all we wanted to do was get some sleep, wake up the next morning & head back on the road. We tried to make the best of it. The next morning when we checked out, we mentioned that the A/C roars and may want to have someone look at it. The desk clerk, said one moment please - went to speak with someone. He came back and said if you call Orbitz and complain, they will refund your money there is nothing I can do. We booked the room via American Express, not sure what Orbitz has to do with it, but we were not looking for a refund. Maybe because we did not get a goods night rest, the breakfast in the morning was not appealing to any of us. We can not recommend staying at this property.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your La Quinta Inn Deerfield Beach I-95 at Hillsboro E reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn - Deerfield Beach Hotel Deerfield Beach
- La Quinta Deerfield Beach
- Deerfield Beach La Quinta
- La Quinta Inn Deerfield Beach I-95 At Hillsboro E Florida