“Pig Out !”

Add it.
Pig Daddy's
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Local restaurant all the locals seem to go to. Good food for a fair price. Friendly service. Biggest & Best Hamburger around. Avoid BBQ sandwich. Not so good. Did not seem fresh. Seemed like BBQ out of a can.

Reviewed 1 May 2012

We like to find places to eat other than chain restaurants when we are on the road. This restaurant was not fancy - wooden bench type seating, but the friendly waitress and attention from manager or owner made the stop worthwhile. The barbeque sandwich was good with several choices of sauce. French fries were fresh potatoes, and although not crispy, they were good. Enjoyed stopping here.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

Pig Daddy's was a local favorite for years before they shut their doors. Now they are back in a new location and their parking lot is always packed. Great BBQ!
When I asked my husband where he wanted me to take him for his birthday lunch, he immediately replied Pig Daddy's. The food was as good as it had been at the original location.
My only complaint is, we really missed their salad bar. I hope they bring it back.