“Some of the best pizza I have ever had”
Review of That Pizza Place

That Pizza Place
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Small casual restaurant 3 miles off of Interstate 10. Friendly and quiet. Just good ole country folks serving good ole food.
De Funiak Spg. Fl.
“Some of the best pizza I have ever had”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

This is my favorite pizza place.If you want the best pizza around this is the place.My wife and I have been going here since shortly after they opened.The staff is friendly,the food is great and if some thing is wrong they will make it right.Some of the cheesiest pizza I have ever had.good flavor,with plenty of toppings to choose from.

• Visited November 2013

“Clean”
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Let me list all the good things about this place:
It is very clean
The service is awesome
The atmosphere suites the area
Portions are of good size
Cold beer at reasonable price
The only reason I did not give it 5 ★ is that the pizza crust is not homemade.
It is located in more of a rural area so it does not have any real competition.
If you are in the area try the place. All the good points make up for the crust.

ThatPizzaPlaceDFS, Owner at That Pizza Place, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
I am so glad that you enjoyed your visit and hope you stop in the next time you are here. All of our crust are homemade except for the 13" thin crust so hopefully if you tried that one then next time you will try our homemade crust!
Florida PanHandle
“Still awesome.”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Even though this place is a little out of our way, we keep going back and the food is always awesome.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Work&PlayTravler
DeFuniak Springs, Florida
“Lots of cheese...”
Reviewed 8 May 2012

Yep, lots of cheese. Pretty salty too. Reasonable prices.

Visited May 2012
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

Florida PanHandle
“Best Pizza in the area.”
Reviewed 28 April 2012

I had heard wonderful things about this spot, but as there is an acceptable pizza spot closer, we waited a long time before visiting.

We have been missing out. This is nothing at all like the chain pizza restaurants. We will most likely become regulars here.

My only complaint, they do not open till 12:30 on Sundays. 12 would be much more convenient for church goers.

• Visited March 2012