“Great price! Very clean, staff super friendly.”
Review of Sundown Inn

Sundown Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in DeFuniak Springs
Sundown Inn
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The owners run the place and take a great deal of pride in this hotel. They are so welcoming and friendly and really treat their guests like royalty. The rooms are great and I highly suggest booking here if your just passing by or coming to stay for a few nights!! We stayed 7 nights. Room was cleaned everyday. You can ask for a coffee maker at desk when checking in. Walmart is across the street.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Kerk2014

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Based on the reviews I was expecting something adequate for a good price, and mostly I agree. I arrived late (after 8 pm) and the restaurant next door was busy, but the motel was quiet. Check-in was efficient. The room was comfortable enough and everything worked, but it was old and not set up so I could plug in my laptop and phone charger at the same time. Not a big deal but still worth noting. Microwave and fridge were available; fridge worked and was clean. I slept fine. No breakfast. Easy to get to I-10.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank mapcat
Reviewed 14 February 2014

We are touring Florida on our tandem bicycle, staying in a different motel each night. The Sundown Inn is an older family run motel. Clean large room, micro, refrigerator, good internet, good shower, good mattress. Towels a little old, but OK. No breakfast, but what can you expect for the price they are charging.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank OhioDave_47
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Comfortable, clean accommodations at a great price! The bed and pillows were very soft, and we were able to go right off to sleep.

We were traveling until we were too tired to go any further, and this motel appeared. We pulled in after midnight, and the manager quickly appeared and got us checked in. Room was much higher quality than we would have expected for the price. Although we didn't have need of it, there was a desk area complete with a computer chair that would be perfect for the business traveler. Room had a mini-fridge and microwave. Tv was older, but we weren't there to watch tv. We just needed a clean place to sleep.

I would highly recommend this motel if you need a stop-over on your trip.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Karen S
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

About a mile north of I-10. This place has truck parking, a restruant next door and a walmart across street. People here are nice. I didn't know what to expect, but rooms was in great shape and was really quiet. I would definitely stay here again if in area.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank turboturtle46
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Good hotel, clean, reasonably priced, very comfortable bed.

The owner was an exceptionally nice man. He made us feel very welcome and at home.

I don't know why hotels have to cost so much these days, but I guess we all have to get used to it. Towns put a lot of punitive taxes on hotels, because they'd rather steal money from travelers than their own citizens. This makes sense, but when everybody's doing it then it becomes very difficult to move around this country. There's no logical reason why an air-conditioned box with a bed should cost $52 for tw

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family