“Cheap and Filling.”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Hungry Howie's Pizza
Reviewed 25 December 2013

$6.oo for a Carry out Pizza with choice of crust. I normally don't eat Pizza Crust, no flavor and Fills you up faster. HH tho lets you choose between several crust types. I get the Cajun or the Garlic and Herbs crust.
There have been a few times where they have forgot about me and gave me a free small pizza or a few bucks off my next one so at least they try.
Place is clean and Bright but miss the Pool Table. Don't know about delivery, they have it but I don't use it. So If it's late and I don't want to cook or goto Pizza Hut, I hit HH's.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

So I know it is just a pizza place, but the pizza and subs here are really surprisingly good. Even my Grandpa enjoyed the steak and mushroom. If you are looking for great, fast eats at a good price, Hungry Howie's is definitely the way to go!

1  Thank trinityjade05446