Built to MidCentury Florida Standards, the ground floor rooms have two doors, one to the outside and one to the inside corridor. It sure made loading In and Out easy as parking is usually available right outside your door. But you don't need to go out in the heat to get to anything in the hotel, just used the air conditioned inner hall way.
In spite of the age of the building, inside the rooms are modern, clean and neat. The bed was very comfortable. The hallway smells lightly of all the years that cigarettes were allowed, but inside the room there was no smell.
Although the hotel is right next to I-10, we never heard in it in our room.
The breakfast is hot and all you can eat, but the buffet menu is limited.
The staff was wonderful, even to recommending a great bbq place when my husband announced he wanted that for dinner rather than what was on their dinner menu.
We enjoyed it so much we stayed twice, once on our way to family in Florida, and once on the way home.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Crossroads Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Crossroads Hotel Defuniak Springs
- Best Western Defuniak Springs
- Defuniak Springs Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Crossroads Inn DeFuniak Springs, Florida