I stayed here on a motorcycle trip from Houston to Tampa. It was a nice clean hotel. It had some rooms with both a door to the parking area and to the inside hallway. As I mentioned it was very clean. Good TV, comfy bed. I usually don't do the hotel complimentary breakfasts but in this case I did and it was actually good. I had scrambled eggs (warm), bacon, grits, toast (I made) and coffee and juice. It was served in a "sit-down" restaurant on premises. It was really good considering it's only cost was a tip for the very friendly waitress. The hotel also had a lounge but I didn't go into it. Fridge and micro in room as well as coffee maker and iron/board. Really a good deal for the money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Crossroads Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Crossroads Hotel Defuniak Springs
- Best Western Defuniak Springs
- Defuniak Springs Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Crossroads Inn DeFuniak Springs, Florida