“Routine Visit”

Best Western Crossroads Inn
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I have stayed at this motel on many occasions. I like the location and the full breakfast really makes it have a reasonable rate. The motel is showing it's age but it seems to be maintained very well. I have never experienced a problem and I like the pool.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
voncile c, Front Office Manager at Best Western Crossroads Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Very nice facilities, we enjoyed our one night stay, would recommend it to anyone. Was supposed to be signed up for Best Western points by the main desk attendant, but never received any email confirmation when I was told that I would.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for choosing BW Crossroads for your overnight stay. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

This is an older property just off Interstate 10. It's a great value. You get a nice, clean, comfortable, modern room and breakfast with lots of choices for a low price. We'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
voncile c, Front Office Manager at Best Western Crossroads Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Thank You for the nice comments. Here at the crossroads we work as a team to meet the needs of our guest.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

This review is a little different, we didn't stay at this hotel but I had to give them a great write up because of their hospitality. We were driving from Tallahassee Fl. to New Orleans and the weather got really bad. I'm talking wind, rain and tornado warnings, hail so we decided to pull off the interstate and find a place to wait out the storm. We pulled into the Best Western and went in and ask Thomas who was at the desk if we could sit in the lobby and stay out of the storm, that we probably would not need a room if if passed over soon enough for us to get back on the road. He was so nice said for sure make our selves at home, and that the dinning room would be opening in about 30 minutes for lunch and just relax and stay as long as we needed. We stayed about 3 to 3 and half hours and the staff was so nice to come visit we had a great conversation with Thomas and it was just so wonderful of them to let us stay and make us feel at home. The weather did clear and we decided to get back on the road but not before going in the dinning room for some of the BEST home cooking I've ever had traveling. OMG it was a buffet with baked short ribs, Just like Gramma use to make, chicken and dumplings and fried pork chops plus a whole lot of fresh veggies and a nice salad bar. I mean this was fantastic food, I though I was back home in my Grand mothers kitchen. Even had a couple of cobblers so go along with it. So folks if you are ever in the area of this little town on Interstate 10 stop off and share some love with these wonderful people and try to stop at lunch time for a real treat. This is a hidden treasure! I can only assume with kind of careing their rooms are going to be super should you need to stay over. Thank you Thomas and staff for allowing us a storm shelter.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Glen S
voncile c, Front Office Manager at Best Western Crossroads Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Well what can I say to that?? That is just the kind of Hotel staff we have here, never meet a stranger, always treat others as you want to be treated. And yes our Restaurant staff cooks
as homemade as it gets....

Reviewed 7 April 2014

I visited here March 28th through the 30th for my Diving trip at nearby Vortex springs. I lvoed the fact that it has doors to the parking lot and the hallway. The rooms were immaculately clean. Beds were comfortable and the showers were amazing in comparison to your average hotel. I will definitely be staying here next time I return.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for the nice comments. We have several dive groups that stay with us and we try to meet their needs.

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at this location many times over the past 10 years and they are always pleasant and helpful. Very convenient to Vortex Springs and right off the I-10. Their breakfast buffet is small but kept stocked. Beverages and the buffet is included in the cost of the stay.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank DiveShop A

Thank you for staying with us, we get a lot of comments on our good breakfast.

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We stopped to look at a different hotel only to run and scream away from it, luckily we found this! Beds were very comfy. It was clean. They offer hot breakfast, but since we checked in in the middle of the night we didn't get up in time. We would stay here again :)

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Thank you and we hope to see you again very soon

Also consider these accommodations in or near DeFuniak Springs
Sleep Inn & Suites DeFuniak Springs - Crestview
Sleep Inn & Suites DeFuniak Spri...
#1 of 8 in DeFuniak Springs
Holiday Inn Express Defuniak Springs
Holiday Inn Express Defuniak Spr...
#2 of 8 in DeFuniak Springs
#1 of 1 in Ponce de Leon
Hotel DeFuniak
Hotel DeFuniak
#4 of 8 in DeFuniak Springs

Been to Best Western Crossroads Inn? Share your experiences!