“just OK”

Super 8 DeFuniak Springs
Super 8 DeFuniak Springs

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

We checked in on 02/23/2014 and was greated by a nice woman. When we got to our room, I found that the sheets were dirty what looked like mascara. Called the front desk and was told that she would bring me a new set of sheets and pillow case. When we changed the sheets with the help of the front desk clerk, the black that was on the sheets and pillowcases was also ground into the bed cover. At that point I expected the clerk to offer to change my room but did not. When I asked I was told that there was no other room to move me to. We would have checked out but after 12 hours of driving we were just too tired. When I checked out the next morning, the general manager said that she heard I complained about the bedding but offered no apologies. Just because it is a budget motel does not mean that I should get substandard treatment or a room that is not clean. I would advise against staying here.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CindiKay50
Palm Coast
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 January 2014

I recently spent an overnight stay at the Super 8 and was very pleased with the room and staff I was not there long enough to evaluate a longer stay but I must say the room was neat and clean, the bathroom was very clean, clean towels, and the receptionist was very helpful in getting me a downstairs room. I would most certainly stay at this same Super 8 again if the occasion arises. Judy M. 1/10/14

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

Regency Inn and Suites
Regency Inn and Suites
#6 of 8 in DeFuniak Springs
Sleep Inn & Suites DeFuniak Springs - Crestview
Sleep Inn & Suites DeFuniak Spri...
#1 of 8 in DeFuniak Springs
Holiday Inn Express Defuniak Springs
Holiday Inn Express Defuniak Spr...
#2 of 8 in DeFuniak Springs
Ponce De Leon Motel
Ponce De Leon Motel
#1 of 1 in Ponce de Leon

Been to Super 8 DeFuniak Springs? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 DeFuniak Springs

Property: Super 8 DeFuniak Springs
Address: 402 Hugh Adams Rd, Hwy 331 South & I-10- Exit 85, DeFuniak Springs, FL 32435-3431
Region: United States > Florida > Florida Panhandle > DeFuniak Springs
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in DeFuniak Springs
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 DeFuniak Springs 2*
Located only 30 miles from the beautiful beaches of South Walton, and in the North-East corner of exit 85 off Interstate 10, we offer an excellent location for all types of visitors to the area. We offer free wifi and continental breakfast, business services (computer available/fax service/copy service), beautiful pool area, and our rooms feature flat screen TV's with an expanded cable package, microwafe/mini-fridge, and also our location has excellent Truck Parking (we accept Corporate Lodging). ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 DeFuniak Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Defuniak Springs Hotel Defuniak Springs