“Hidden Jewel - Rachel's Wing Shack, Deland,FL”

Rachel's Wing Shack
Ranked #35 of 184 Restaurants in DeLand
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Rachel's is small open kitchen venue. It's all about the food. I have had the wings, pulled pork, brisket and all of the items are incredible. The BEST BEEF BRISKET in Volusia County.
Price versus serving size will surprise you. Generous portions. If you can find it...Rachel's will not disappoint. Plan on waiting in line at lunch times (Sometimes)

Reviewed 1 January 2014

I have eaten here many times and the food is always consistent. I always Order my wings crispy and that is the way I get them. Their fried pickles and mushrooms are so very good. Best place in DeLand to get wings.

Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

This place is Rachel's Wing Shack not DeLand Wing Shack and for the person who wrote that it was the worst place they have been to apparently doesn't eat out much. Anyway, Rachel's is small, an open kitchen and they cook chicken wings- a lot of chicken wings, if my time there is of any indication. I left a review in Rachel's Wing Shack so check it there. Food was delicious and will definitely be back!!

Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

Had lunch there today! Had heard about Rachel's from co-workers and figured I needed to try it for myself. Certainly no frills; but it was obvious that people come for the food. I had the wings and fries and my partner had a salad- delicious. Wings cooked perfectly and the salad was huge for the price- boy were they doing the take out business. Will definitely be back!

Been to Rachel's Wing Shack? Share your experiences!