“Always Enjoy Emmy's German Food”

Emmy's Time Out Tavern
Ranked #4 of 181 Restaurants in DeLand
Cuisines: American, German, Bar
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Somerset, Pennsylvania
“Always Enjoy Emmy's German Food”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Authentic German food offerings........LOVE the Snitzel! Great focus on German food so choosing this restaurant because of your desire for this is suggested. The restaurants decor needs an remodel but the warmth of Emmy herself makes up for it. We have always left full and happy.

Deland
“Oh so good”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Emmy's is the place to go for German food especially on Wednesday when there is an expanded German menu. Haven't had anything I didn't like. The cucumbers are the best. Most important is Emmy's smiling face and her staff most of which have been with her forever.

Venice, FL
“Overpriced.”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Shrimp scampi terrible. Over cooked with wierd spices in pasta. First time in my life I ever sent food back. Glass of tap water $1.00. Atmosphere fair. Menu extremely limited. I can understand why people think thus is such a great place. I won't be back.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank srq221
Pierson, Florida
“The best Pan Fried Grouper!”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

I went with some friends and had the best Pan Fried Grouper with a lemon butter sauce! Absolutely loved the German potatoes. Reminds me of the potatoes my mom used to make. My friend had the Eisbein, that was tasty, too! Falling off the bone tasty! If you've never been you should try it at least once!

DeLand, Florida
“Best Prime Rib in Town”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Whenever I get hungry for prime rib it is time to head to Emmy's. I know that they have other things on the menu as well, but for me it is the prime rib. My wife and my daughter have tried other things on the menu and say they are excellent as well. The service is great and Emmy herself will usually stop by just to make sure everything is alright. Be prepared to wait a little while to be seated, this is a popular place among the locals and therefore busy. If you like fancy then I would recommend you go somewhere else, but if you love food, you definitely want to try this place out.

• Visited March 2014