“One of the best sandwiches I've ever had.”
Review of Manzano's

Manzano's
Ranked #17 of 183 Restaurants in DeLand
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Fort Thomas, KY
“One of the best sandwiches I've ever had.”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Was visiting Deland and walking down the strip we just ran into this joint. This is without a doubt, one of the best sandwiches that I've ever had. I'd highly suggest the Rocco but substitute fresh mozzerella instead of the provolone.

• Visited May 2014

Matawan, New Jersey
“Taste of the North”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

One of the things I've missed living in Florida is a good Sub. Especially a Pastrami on Rye. I had one the other day and it was amazing. I felt like I was back in New Jersey or New York. I highly recommend Manzano's and would love to eat their daily if I could.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank sporttke
Fort Myers, Florida
“Absolutely delicious subs”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We stopped here during orientation weekend at Stetson and grabbed subs. It is busy and not much seating available but the subs were fantastic!! Salads were good too!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank adfox
DeLand, Florida
“Amazing food”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

They make some of the best subs you will ever have. Great meat, amazing bread. The only downside of this place is that their hours are crazy and it's hard to catch them when they are open. Mostly a lunchtime business. Just wish they were open for dinner time.

Visited July 2013
“Somebody call 911!”
Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

Ordered the 911, totally awesome. Wifey had the Chef salad, awesome as well! The guys are cranking out the best sandwiches and salads in Deland!

• Visited July 2013