“Best in DeLand”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We have been here several times and have never been disappointed. Food is great and so is the service. Salad bar has a very good selection of items.

1  Thank Peggy P

Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Average food, sadly the service was a bit slow for as empty as it was. My friend actually went looking for the waitress.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

reasonable prices and good service
casual atmosphere--jeans are good
fried fish very good, salad bar is just ok
large servings will satisfy anyone

Reviewed 14 October 2013

We came across this restaurant while exploring the area. Everyone was very friendly, and exceptionally patient while we perused the menu (since it was obvious we were new to the place). The food was excellent. We had fun looking at all the pics of western stars from John Wayne to Elvis to James Dean to the TV stars of the 60's. Our server offered a to-go cup for my iced tea and I thought it would be just the tea left in my glass on the table. Wrong! She brought 2-qt. carryout cup filled with fresh tea. This is definitely a do-over for us!

1  Thank Marilyn G
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Brian's is a single-entity restaurant, not a chain. It serves pulled pork, ribs, burgers, chicken, fish, and an assortment of other items. I love the John Wayne Burger...has everything on it, I think, but the kitchen sink. Their daily fish special is always good, too, and a HUGE portion. My husband likes their cole slaw and almost any beef dish they do. Good stuff!