“Never got a bad meal at Brians!”
Review of Brian's Bar-B-Que

Brian's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #24 of 189 Restaurants in DeLand
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 January 2014

We love Brians. I love the John Wayne Burger, myself. My brother and his wife like to order a meal to go and then eat off the salad bar when we go. My husband likes the pitchers of beer. All comes at a super reasonable price.

1  Thank Bonnie O

Reviewed 30 December 2013

We've driven by Brian's many times while in the Deland area. My husband always comments on how "good that BBQ smells" each time we've passed it. We finally stopped last week and weren't disappointed. We like to support local restaurants rather than chains. We got there around noon and the place was about half occupied. We were seated immediately and beverages came quickly. My husband spotted the special of the day board, located near the host desk. When we ordered, he asked for the sandwich special indicated on the board. The waitress asked "What special?" She had to stop and go look at the board. She returned with the info that "it's right there on the menu!". So, we ordered the pulled pork sandwich and the Texas BBQ sandwich. I had the potato salad and lima beans with my pulled pork sandwich. I was given 3 bottle of sauce to add to the sandwich which was dry. The Carolina BBQ sauce was delicious. My husband had that special sandwich. It came with it's own sauce but he added more. Service was decent although we had to track down our waitress for the bill and no dessert was suggested or to-go beverage was offered. This place is not fancy but it does have plenty of items on the menu. Portions are average. I would return just to try the Carolina BBQ sauce on another menu item.

1  Thank FRMEnt
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We have been here several times and have never been disappointed. Food is great and so is the service. Salad bar has a very good selection of items.

1  Thank Peggy P
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Average food, sadly the service was a bit slow for as empty as it was. My friend actually went looking for the waitress.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

reasonable prices and good service
casual atmosphere--jeans are good
fried fish very good, salad bar is just ok
large servings will satisfy anyone