“Very Nice Brunch on Sunday”
Review of Macs On Main - CLOSED

Macs On Main
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Orlando, Florida
“Very Nice Brunch on Sunday”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

On a recent Sunday my wife and I took some friends to Main Street Grill for lunch. When we arrived we were informed that they had a Sunday Buffet Brunch and the price was very reasonable. Everyone at our table decided let’s give it a try. So we did. The brunch includes many normal breakfast items such as sausage links, bacon, waffles, and French toast. In addition, they had fish, deviled eggs, beef in gravy, mashed potatoes, and even chicken fingers. Plus you could fresh eggs any way you liked them. I decided to have eggs benedict. It was very good. Of course, there were drink specials for what is Sunday Brunch without a Mimosa or a Bloody Mary. The nice thing about the drink specials is that it was two for one deal. All around, everyone at our table was very satisfied and we would definitely go back for this delicious Sunday Buffet Brunch again. Now, I want to try their other items on the menu. I cannot wait to come back.

• Visited June 2013

Mount Dora, Florida
“First time!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

I had heard a lot of good things about this place and it did not disappoint. Happy hour was nice....great margaritas! I had the half portion of salmon, great flavor and excellently prepared! Several appealing choices on the menu, so i will be back again!

Traverse City, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“missed the mark”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

We just got into town and I reviewed the Mainstreet on the web. The ratings were great......However, The Mainstreet was poor at best. And service was very slow. At first I thought I had the wrong Mainstreet. We had the Spinach Dip, Mahi, and Scallop Spinach. In general overpriced and of very poor quality. Save yourself the trouble as we should have done and just go the Santorini or DeLeVega. Please.

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Appalled at Attitude!”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

Yesterday on Mother's Day my son and his Fiance' took us to Main Street Grill hoping to have Brunch. Unfortunately we did not have reservations. When we arrived it was not overcrowded and we went inside to check in.
The man that was at the desk was very rude. He had a Black eye so maybed somebody else did not like his attitude. Because we did not have reservations he did not even want to talk to us. We have been here many times and have never been treated so rudely.

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Something has changed”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We were there two years ago and had a fantastic meal. This time the food was insipid; kind of like eating at an interstate restaurant. Both of us felt a little of kilter after the meal, the food did not sit so well.
We will not go back.