“Good Food Served Quickly”
Review of Macs On Main - CLOSED

Macs On Main
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I've been going to the Main Street Grill for more than 20 years and while at times the service and food quality may have varied overall I found it to be on the short list of places to eat downtown. Their brunch is a bit pricey but I have never been disappointed with the meal. One negative is the crowds and if you come in without a reservation (especially at brunch on Sunday) you may not enjoy the wait. Make reservations and for lunch I would recommend the Chicken Walnut salad sandwich. And if you just happen to walk in and it is crowded you might enjoy dining on the patio to the delightful sound of the water cascading over the manatee tile art.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

For the price and the reviews I have seen on them I expected to be impressed. However I was not. They were mediocre at best. The food was bland and overpriced in my opinion. Definitely not somewhere I am planning on going back to again.

1  Thank JR32724
Reviewed 28 July 2013 via mobile

I've been going here over the last 8 years. I think the food is good and prices typical of this kind of restaurant. The menu is varied so it's not hard to find something you like. Sunday brunch is good too.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

Things do seem very different here since the loss of a great manager to a tragedy. The food is sometimes cold or old and the wait staff seem to have other things on their mind rather than service and quality. Have eaten here many times and there is no telling what card you will draw when you order. We drew 4 jokers in a row, we won't return for the fourth. Go at your own risk we say. (D)

1  Thank Harley D
Reviewed 3 June 2013

On a recent Sunday my wife and I took some friends to Main Street Grill for lunch. When we arrived we were informed that they had a Sunday Buffet Brunch and the price was very reasonable. Everyone at our table decided let’s give it a try. So we did. The brunch includes many normal breakfast items such as sausage links, bacon, waffles, and French toast. In addition, they had fish, deviled eggs, beef in gravy, mashed potatoes, and even chicken fingers. Plus you could fresh eggs any way you liked them. I decided to have eggs benedict. It was very good. Of course, there were drink specials for what is Sunday Brunch without a Mimosa or a Bloody Mary. The nice thing about the drink specials is that it was two for one deal. All around, everyone at our table was very satisfied and we would definitely go back for this delicious Sunday Buffet Brunch again. Now, I want to try their other items on the menu. I cannot wait to come back.