“The best cinnamon rolls”
Review of Macs On Main - CLOSED

Macs On Main
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Deltona, Florida
“The best cinnamon rolls”
Reviewed 18 February 2014 via mobile

This is one of the better downtown DeLand restaurants. It has a nice view of a water fountain just outside the restaurant. I love their cinnamon rolls. Second only to Cinnabon. They took them away for a little bit but people complained and they brought them back. I also got their club sandwich which is good too. I love that you can order from their lunch or dinner menu at any time of the day.

Orange City, Florida
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I had eaten at the Mainstreet Grill a few years back, and I thought that the food was good but not great. I revisited this restaurant last night, and I have to say that I was very impressed. The menu had changed a bit and everything that I ordered was cooked and seasoned perfectly. My steak was nice and tender, baked potato nicely salted and with a proper ratio of butter and sour cream, and the spinach salad had a very nice house bacon vinaigrette dressing. The staff was very friendly and the manager checked on our table a few times to make sure that our food was to our liking. Overall, I will put Mainstreet Grill back on my list of go to places in Deland. Thanks for a wonderful Valentine’s Day dinner.

• Visited February 2014
DeLand, Florida
“Well worth it”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Nothing to dislike. Good food and service, pleasant view, varied menu. I had a pasta and shrimp dish that was outstanding. Fast, efficient service, friendly welcome. Entering can be a struggle for newcomers as the indoor (elevator) is not well advertised and the stairs (from parking lot) can be daunting.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Jim V
pleasant valley
“great food and service”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Loved the scallop salad,chicken sandwich and homemade potato chips! Fast service also. Great waitress.

• Visited January 2014
Orange City, Florida
“Our first time won't be our last”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

What a find...a great restaurant in Deland, FL. Our group had mahi-mahi, blackened cod, eggs benedict and chicken cordon bleu. The food came out fairly quickly and was cooked to perfection. Service was impeccable: Katrina made us feel very welcome; she was always nearby, but not at all intrusive. And the price was very reasonable for the best food I have found in the area.

• Visited January 2014