“Chicken fajita quesadillas are delicious”

MI Mexico Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #55 of 181 Restaurants in DeLand
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Ocklawaha, Florida
“Chicken fajita quesadillas are delicious”
Reviewed 3 September 2013

My first time here and I will go back. Friendly staff. Shredded chicken is very flavorful. The quesadilla is not the typical flat, cheesy, pie-shape. It is so loaded with tasty chicken, fresh peppers, and onion and just enough cheese that the tortilla cannot close. Delicious!

Deland
“L ove this place”
Reviewed 12 August 2013 via mobile

We eat here all the time. We think it's the best Mexican around. I have not eaten any entree item that I didn't think was great. Definitely recommend this restaurant.

DeLand, Florida
“Authentic Mexican”
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I am always wary of Mexican restaurants. I'm very picky. Mi Mexico is one of the few mexican restaurants I would go to over and over again. The food is not too too spicy and the meat is not fatty. The prices are great!!! However, don't check out the menu on this site, because it's a Dairy Queen menu :( Definitely a good restaurant for a great price.

Wassaic, New York
“We loved it!”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We were visiting family in Deland and had so far not had a very good food experience but Mi Mexico quickly changed that! I had a combination plate that was so big they had to serve it on 2 platter size plates! The first time I had tamales and they were good. My husband had a burrito and it was big and tasty. If I remember correctly it was $11.99 and well worth it for my combo meal. I brought leftovers back to our hotel room. The beans and rice that came with the dish were very good. They were very accommodating when I told them I had food allergies. Next time in area we will definitely go back.

• Visited September 2012
DeLand, Florida
“Never again”
Reviewed 4 June 2013 via mobile

Been here 2 times, I tried a second time to see if it was just that day. Mistake. The food is EXTREMELY greasy. Rice is tasteless and service is bad, really bad, the waitress seem like she was rushing us with an attitude on top of it. And pricey too. Don't recommend this place.

• Visited May 2013