I was just reading one of the reviews for Berkshire by the sea and I was really surprised by what was said. We've been going to that resort for the past 18 years and have met many folks who have been staying there for close to 30 years. One part of the resort is old and then theres the newer 5 story building and the units are very nice. New furnishings were put in just after that horrible hurricane that did quite a lot of damage in that area. Yes the A,B & C buildings have stairs only and are much smaller than the D Building but I have never experienced a bad smell or anything else. They do not allow smoking in any of the units. They are very well maintained and the staff is wonderful. All of the units in D building were painted in September of 2010 and the other 3 are to be painted this year. I would recommend this resort to any of my family or friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional vacation rentals in a charming interval ownership resort with fresh & saltwater pools, tennis and more in beautiful Delray Beach. Enjoy beautiful ocean views from most of our one and two bedroom accommodations. We are just steps from the beach and within walking distance of everything that Atlantic Avenue has to offer! Come stay with us! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Berkshire by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berkshire By The Sea Hotel Delray Beach
- Berkshire By The Sea Delray Beach, Florida