Just returned home from a girls weekend at the Breakers! We had a couple two bedroom units. The place is flashback 60's in a comfortable, laidback sort of way. Old school beach hangout. The beach is a stone's throw out your front door. What a view!! Fresh pool, never loud music or alot of people. It is dated, but that was kind of the draw for us. Simple, easy access to the beach that wasnt $300.00 a night. It was, however, very clean and the staff were more than helpful and friendly. The beds were comfortable and a decent shower. Loved having beach cabanas and lounge chairs right there! No extra charges. Breakfast needs a little step up, but that was ok. We did find the decor to be all over the place and, in some instances, ridiculous. I did feel so relaxed though and wish I could help them make it what it could be......I will be back often to "check-in"!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At The Breakers on the Ocean, we take great pride in catering to our guests. We offer a variety of accommodations and amenities. Our one and two bedroom fully equipped apartments located on the perfect beach setting right on the Atlantic Ocean. Located in beautiful Delray Beach, on two acres with 200 feet of white sandy beach front, we provide a relaxing, serene setting offering pool, beach, mini golf, and much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Delray Breakers on the Ocean reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Breakers On The Ocean Hotel Delray Beach
- Delray Breakers On The Ocean Delray Beach, Florida