“They've raised their prices unreasonably”
Review of The Green Gourmet - CLOSED

The Green Gourmet
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Healthy
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Delray Beach, Florida
“They've raised their prices unreasonably”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

Such a disappointment! They've changed their menu by lessening the choices, and raised their prices CONSIDERABLY. They are now charging Boca pricing, and further, their veggie burger is no longer homemade. They are now offering Dr. Praeger's, which is what I can buy frozen at the grocery store. Why would anyone spend $12 on a frozen veggie burger?

BIG disappointment for what was once a great, healthy choice, at reasonable prices in Delray. Very bummed.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank TrvlGrl12

Delray Beach, Florida
“mY favorite”
Reviewed 3 May 2013

When I want a light , well prepared organic meal in a quaint bistro setting....I head for the Green Gourmet..my favorite restaurant in Delray

Visited May 2013
3 Thank goingstrong
Peabody, MA
“A normal food Organic restaurant”
Reviewed 3 April 2013 via mobile

I am not a big fan of organic restaurants but this small restaurant next door to an upscale dentist in the Addison Reserve strip mall on the Boca Delray line is an exception. They actually serve food I like such as several varieties of hamburgers wraps and steak. My Bisson burger was properly prepared and juicy. My wife's wrap was tasty and we both had trouble finishing our large servings. I had a well prepared and tasty lentil soup. If you have wanted to try Organic start here it is WAY above average

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank apransky
Seattle, Washington
“Renewed refreshed”
Reviewed 16 March 2013

I have not visited this restaurant for a while but today my husband and.i made the trip to have lunch. Surprisingly, they have renovated and added more tables and went for a smaller display for take outs. I had tofu grinder which was excellent with portabellla mushroom with balsamic sauce and greens. My husband enjoyed his medium rare bison burger! Service was good and the ambiance nice, I was glad that they turned down the ac and closed the door as soon as they saw me fanning! I recommend a visit whether you follow a vegan diet or a carnivore one like my husband...Bon appetit!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank blake0821
NY
“Mecca in Boca”
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Great organic food and juices. Lovely atmosphere. Rare to find a restaurant like this amongst the bagel and Italian restaurants! Great vegetable and fruit fresh juice.

• Visited February 2013