The Seagate Hotel & Spa
Travelocity
Sundy House(Delray Beach)
US$174
Travelocity
Fairfield Inn & Suites Delray Beach I-95(Delray Beach)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$131
Fairfield Inn
Colony Hotel and Cabana Club(Delray Beach)(Great Value!)
US$186
Hotwire.com
US$277
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbeach clubatlantic grillcar servicewithin a mile radiushouse cardeluxe roomturn down servicethe hotel offersmini barper dayvalet parkingbeautiful hotelrooms are largefree transportationbeautiful roomgirls weekendfour seasons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 March 2010

From the time you walk into the lobby where you are greeted immediately you know you are in a place that is going to take great care of you. The rooms are gorgeous, the bathroom to die for, transportation at your service and a great beach club with impeccable service. I wasn't pleased by the internet fee or that the maids came to clean our room at 10:00a.m., but other than that it is awesome. It puts many 5 star hotels to shame.

Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 March 2010

I knew I was taking a gamble staying at the new hotel...and I read all the reviews here and elsewhere before I made my reservation. Fortunately, most of my stay involved being out of the hotel, so my aggravation was less than it could have been. I travel to southern Florida fairly regularly and just wanted to try something new...

-Rooms were clean but housekeeping needs A LOT of help. T-r-a-i-n-i-n-g!
-A few staff members appeared to be 'under the influence' on more than one occasion. This was of great concern!!
-Food was good but pricey for what it was.
-While I knew I had to pay$10/day for internet...it seemed a little cheap of them not to figure a way around this.
-Attempts to speak with manager regarding problems were unsuccessful...he never returned my call

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 February 2010

This new hotel is absolutely beautiful. My kids were drawn daily to the fishtank in the lobby. The restaurant was excellent. All of the meals were wonderful, tasteful and the portions were also very good. My kids especially like the weekend brunch and the ETC cafe and I enjoyed some time at the Spa. The staff were extremely hospitable and helpful. Found the hotel to be very clean and room service was very good. Considering this is a new hotel, I think it deserves 5 stars. Will absolutely come back. Loved the beach club with restaurants and pool. Was exactly what we were looking for during our vacation. Absolutely recommend The Seagate.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2010

The Seagate Hotel is one of the nicest hotels that I have ever stayed in. I stayed here back in jan after moving over from the marriot. The marriot and the other surrounding hotels don't even compare to the Seagate. The room was stunning, new and very comfortable. The service was impecable, everyone is so friendly. They have a spa, fitness center, a gorgeous pool, and a cafe downstairs where you can have coffee and read the paper outside on the porch. The restaraunt in the hotel The Atlantic Grille is one of my favorite restraraunts in florida. The food is fabulous, the service is great, the bartenders are very friendly, the piano player is amzing and you can't beat the jelly fish tank. I eat there almost twice a week. I reccommend this hotel to all of my friends and family that come down to visit. If you stay at the hotel they have a trolley that takes you over to the Seagate beach club which has a gorgeous location right on the water. I promise if you stay at the Seagate Hotel you will not leave there disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 January 2010

We went to Delray Beach for a short getaway and, having stayed at the Marriott before, decided to try this new hotel. We were very pleased with our stay. Being new, everything was clean and bright. The rooms were very nice and the beds were extremely comfortable. We did have a few problems with the lights - maybe it was user error but they didn't always turn on and off the way we thought they should. Next time, we would probably ask for a room that faces the pool so it would be quieter. We faced Atlantic Avenue and it was a bit noisy at times. The pool and whirlpool at the hotel were nice but the Beach Club was great. Its just a short shuttle ride or a 15 minute walk. The pool there is right on the beach and their beach is private. We had lunch there both days we went and it was good. Not too crowded and really a nice spot. We will go back to this hotel when we visit Delray again.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple