“SO much fun, great staff, beautiful landscaping!”
Review of Putt'n Around

Putt'n Around
Reviewed 8 February 2014

We had such fun all while enjoying glasses of wine!! We liked it so much we played two hole courses! Highly recommended for fun date or with friends.

Reviewed 6 February 2014

Living in Guatemala there are a couple poor excuses for mini golf courses. We tried them both and they were so not fun. So when I brought it up to my kids to visit one in Florida, they were reluctant.

But with a free afternoon and two bored kids I was able to convince them to go. And they loved it. The course is so different than what we are used to. It had water, and fun holes. Plus a lounge where they can sit and chill out and eat hot dogs after the game.

THere are two courses to choose, each 18 holes. We did the Ocean one, which was just enough for my two sons 3 and 9 years old. You can do both, but little kids would get bored doing two.

Check out our photos and video for a better idea of our experience:

We went during noon, it was a bit hot, if you go around 3 -4 it's much nicer outside.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

My husband and I were so excited when this place opened. There just aren't that many mini-golf places around! This is not the most intricate course we've ever seen, but what the course lacks in creativity the staff makes up for in service. They serve beer and wine (as well as snacks) and actually deliver it to the course. You simply call from your cell phone, tell them where you are on the course, and a minute or two later get a fresh beer! We will definitely be back, and soon!

One more thing - bring bug spray! There is vegetation all around the course. It is beautiful, but it can bring out the biting bugs.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Who'd have thought crazy golf could be such fine! Clever design with great selection of trees. Yep. Trees rather than tees! All labelled. Fancy a refreshment half way round then you can even call through an order and they'll deliver. Oh and I think kids might like it too!

Reviewed 13 January 2014

I have three daughters. They had a blast and so did Dad. Great family fun. We went at night. Great under lights.