“Good value for the price”
Review of Empire Buffet - CLOSED

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

Discover this on the way to laundry place. The size of the restaurant is quite large and fresh water fish tank welcome you.

The restaurant is clean, the table is bushed right away, the service is spot on.

Great typical selections for lunch, I had all the soups; hot and sour, egg drop and wonton mixed with fresh green onion, delicious.

I like the eggplant and garlic green beans with teriyaki beef.

They have good selection of salad bar and desserts. Also has the teppanyaki table and limited sushi rolls.

Good enough for lunch better than eating junk food out there for exactly the same amount.

Enjoy your meal!

Reviewed 26 May 2013 via mobile

We read the reviews and decided to go try it as that is just what we do when we are on vacation! Still looking for the best China buffet! For the value, it was good. The place was clean and service was excellent! For Bill, the spring roll was the best! While there was a lot of variety, not enough of our favorites! Too little seafood for me!

1  Thank HarleyRiderClassic
Reviewed 3 March 2013

Visited the Empire Chinese Buffet twice, on both occasions the choice of dishes was good, plenty of variation. Good choice of sea food dishes. Food was hot, plentiful, varied and tasty.
Did not have to wait at all and on both occasions place was busy.
Great value for money. Will return !

1  Thank BullBozer
Reviewed 3 January 2013

Came here with relatives on day after XMAS for dinner. When I got there I was told a 10 minute wait as I had 10 in my party. 45 minutes later we were seated. Other then the false wait time, we were pleasantly pleased. The food was outstanding. Plenty of choices. Decor is nothing to write home about. Free parking as it is located in a mall. Great value for the money!

Reviewed 7 October 2012

Chinese buffet, with reasonable selection.
Fairly tired decor and the food is OK and nothing to write home about.
Good for a quick, stress free cheap and average meal