“Excellent food”

50 Ocean at Boston's on the Beach
Reserve with OpenTable
50 Ocean at Boston's on the Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 407 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Price range: US$12 - US$36
Cuisines: Contemporary, American, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, View, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Atlantic Avenue
Description: Breathtaking ocean views await you at Delray Beach"s premier oceanfront dining spot. The spectacular renovations(former home of Boston's Upperdeck) have raised the bar in upscale, casual dining. Delight in our freshly prepared island inspired creations, using the freshest of ingredients from the land and sea. Enjoy a signature cocktail or choose an offering from our bountiful list of wines. Our personable and knowledgeable staff take great pleasure in making certain your visit is a most memorable experience. Don't forget to check your lunar calendar and join us for a romantic moon rise!
Tampa, Florida
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Mussels, ceviche, snapper. Swordfish, all excellent. The view of the beach during dinner was great. Highly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited July 2014

“Horrible mojitos”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We sat down and were greeted quickly but it went downhill from there. I wasn't sure what I wanted at first and she came back with my fiancé's beer and asked me what I wanted. I said mojito. She saw me staring at her a few minutes later and asked again if I had decided. I thought I already had! Then more than a few minutes later she sees me staring again and suddenly grabs a glass and shakes for a few minutes and then apologizes when she hands me my drink. It was awful! So sour I knew it would make me sick to finish so I stopped after 3 sips. My water was refilled twice. Food takes a long time!! It was really good, just small portions. It was expensive for what you get. Our appetizer never came. We cancelled it when our food came first. We left to go eat and drink downstairs. Boston's and the Sand Bar are great! We were rarely checked on. I am in the service industry and was sorely disappointed!! Only time I didn't tip 20% or over

• Visited July 2014
florida
“Excellent food, service and atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

My niece decided to have her wedding/reception at 50 ocean. The manager was more than accommodating, our waitress seemed like part of the family and the good was exceptional. Mike, the chef even came out to make sure everyone was satisfied!! Definitely my "go to" restaurant when friends are in town.

• Visited June 2014
Boca Raton, Florida
“View with excellent food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

We went to 50 Ocean because we wanted to entertain our friends with a great view however the delicious food was the great surprise. This is my go to place for taking a friend for Birthday lunch. Everyone just loves it.

Visited July 2014
“Great View, Great Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

This restaurant has the best view in Delray Beach. They have an unobstructed view of the Atlantic Ocean and the food is very good. The menu is varied and is consistently good. The several times that I've been with friends, the wait staff has been very attentive and informative. The drinks are a good size and have a healthy serving of alcohol. The bathrooms are CLEAN too! It's an all around wonderful experience in dining and atmosphere!

• Visited September 2013