Let me start off by saying the hotel/B&B is awesome. The grounds are amazing, almost felt like I was walk through a tropical jungle that was finely manicured. The fresh water swimming pool was very nice and swimming with the fish just pushed it over the top. We had the deluxe room, it was very nice and the bed was extremely comfortable. Each room had its own private balcony. The staff was very helpful and pleasant. We arrived late, after the restaurant had closed, but we were extremely hungry, the staff was able to put together some meals that were delicious. I was very grateful and appreciative. The next night we ate at the restaurant and the food was very good and well prepared.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In historic downtown Delray Beach, the Sundy House offers distinctive and luxurious accommodations in a serene atmosphere. An acre of lush gardens filled with exotic plants, ponds, and waterfalls provides a secluded retreat, while innovative Florida-inspired cuisine is offered at the unique Sundy House Restaurant, creating an ideal location for an intimate wedding or corporate function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sundy House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundy House Hotel Delray Beach
- Sundy Hotel Delray Beach
- Sundy House Delray Beach, Florida