Gorgeous gardens that go on and on around a charming in. With great rooms. Sunday brunch is one of the best anywhere with everything- all kinds of seafood - including Alaska king crab - filet - entree style chicken and fish - as well as the usual omelettes, sweets, etc. And mimosas, bellinis, and bloody Mary's are included. A wonderful spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In historic downtown Delray Beach, the Sundy House offers distinctive and luxurious accommodations in a serene atmosphere. An acre of lush gardens filled with exotic plants, ponds, and waterfalls provides a secluded retreat, while innovative Florida-inspired cuisine is offered at the unique Sundy House Restaurant, creating an ideal location for an intimate wedding or corporate function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sundy House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundy House Hotel Delray Beach
- Sundy Hotel Delray Beach
- Sundy House Delray Beach, Florida