If you want a total different experience, you have to try Sundy House. You feel like you are in a forest with all the 1,000 kinds of plants that surrounds the place, plus you can submerge in the natural and fresh pool and have a pedicure from the fish. We had the Sunday brunch and it was superb. You are walking distance from downtown Delray with all different types of food and a mile from the beach.
This is one of my faves Florida spots.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In historic downtown Delray Beach, the Sundy House offers distinctive and luxurious accommodations in a serene atmosphere. An acre of lush gardens filled with exotic plants, ponds, and waterfalls provides a secluded retreat, while innovative Florida-inspired cuisine is offered at the unique Sundy House Restaurant, creating an ideal location for an intimate wedding or corporate function. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Sundy House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sundy House Hotel Delray Beach
- Sundy Hotel Delray Beach
- Sundy House Delray Beach, Florida