My husband and I stayed at Crane's Beach House in early February for two nights.
The room was okay. Nothing exceptional. Bed was way too soft, with a hole in middle inwhich we rolled into each other.
Housekeeping was lackluster, and I was surprised that they didn't do the dishes, but not big deal. We had a safe in the room, which didn't work, and was torn apart.
Breakfast was late, didn't start until 9:00. A bit late for early beachgoers.
Bathroom was small, with a gigantic shower.
Location, location, location. Short walk to the beach, and short walk to the shops and restaurants on Atlantic Avenue.
I think they should update their mattresses, and the rooms for what they charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering an incredible Key West-like experience just one block away from the Atlantic Ocean, Crane's Beach House Boutique Hotel & Luxury Villas is a fun and festive boutique hotel with 28 distinctive and luxurious guest suites, studios, and Villas, all nestled within a lush, tropical setting. This creates a real tranquil environment, even though the hotel is just steps away from the shops and restaurants along Delray Beach's hot and happening Atlantic Avenue. The two poolside Tiki Bars are stocked with an array of tropical drinks, wines and both domestic and imported beer, with a music-filled happy hour from 5 to 9 P.M. On Fridays and Saturdays. Crane's Beach House Hotel is please to provide it's guests with a smoke-free environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Crane’s Beach House Boutique Hotel & Luxury Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crane`s Beachhouse Hotel And Tiki Bar
- Cranes Beach Hotel
- Cranes Beach Delray
- Crane’s Beach House Boutique Hotel & Luxury Villas Delray Beach, Florida