I had to be in Delray Beach on business - this was a great location for my husband who could easily explore while I was working - everything was within walking distance. Suite was nicely furnished, well decorated. We were right across from where happy hour was - great location! And the food at happy hour was terrific. Staff was pleasant and very helpful. Continental breakfast was more than adequate - we supplemented with some breakfast leftovers we had brought with us. Loved having the kitchen - would have liked it to be just a little better stocked with utensils, but then I don't figure most people like to cook the way we do. Delray Beach has too many good restaurants (loved Deck 84 - the key lime mahi mahi and pineapple rice were delicious). We are considering coming back to spend a week - I love the Delray Beach area. We were in Unit 14, the handicapped accessible suite. Bathroom worked quite well even though there was a tub - it had adequate safety bars and wasn't too high so with some effort I could make it work. I travel with portable safety bars (which I did not need) and a portable shower seat which fit nicely. A handheld shower would have been a nice addition.I use a power chair for distance, a walker indoors - but the suite was large enough to have used the chair indoors with a little furniture rearranging (bathroom would have bee a tad challenging). Staff was more than willing to accommodate any need I had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering an incredible Key West-like experience just one block away from the Atlantic Ocean, Crane's Beach House Boutique Hotel & Luxury Villas is a fun and festive boutique hotel with 28 distinctive and luxurious guest suites, studios, and Villas, all nestled within a lush, tropical setting. This creates a real tranquil environment, even though the hotel is just steps away from the shops and restaurants along Delray Beach's hot and happening Atlantic Avenue. The two poolside Tiki Bars are stocked with an array of tropical drinks, wines and both domestic and imported beer, with a music-filled happy hour from 5 to 9 P.M. On Fridays and Saturdays. Crane's Beach House Hotel is please to provide it's guests with a smoke-free environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Crane’s Beach House Boutique Hotel & Luxury Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crane`s Beachhouse Hotel And Tiki Bar
- Cranes Beach Hotel
- Cranes Beach Delray
- Crane’s Beach House Boutique Hotel & Luxury Villas Delray Beach, Florida