1,028 results
All reviews pineapple grove great location rooftop pool atlantic avenue no safe in the room arts district parking fee free breakfast within walking distance per night bars and restaurants the hotel is clean lobby bar heart of downtown room was large sitting area two blocks
Reviewed 15 November 2013

The location in Del Rey is great, as plentiful restaurants and artsy places are within walking distance of a few blocks.

Employees were knowledgeable and helpful.
The lobby area is designed well, compatible for breakfast, lounging, bar. The look is modern and airy. Easy parking, too. The rooms are basic, simple. The bed was very comfortable. Just a few problems: bathroom spiggot and room temperature control.

Room tip: 1.Request a bathroom with a faucet that that can keep the counter dry. The desk seemed quite aware of this problem; I hope that some rooms have already corrected this. The faucet in my room, by shape and placement, was unsuitable for the large, square basin. An arc shaped spigot, using the same hole, would likely fix the problem, as this works well in the lobby restroom. 2. The room temperature seems to be controlled at 71 degrees, no matter how the thermostat setting was changed, even after a staff "engineer" came to "re-set" it. I simply turned off the main button, when I wanted it warmer.
Date of stay: November 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 October 2013

A very comfortable place to stay. The room was clean. Nice bathroom. Friendly staff. The common areas could have been cleaner but I care most about the cleanliness of my room. Easy to park and convenient location. We'll go back again when we go to Delray to visit family.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ellencoach
Reviewed 22 October 2013

My family and I stayed at Hyatt Place in Delray Beach from October 4 to October 8 2013. During our entire stay we had impeccable service and attention from the staff, plus the rooms were larger than I expected. Their happy hours were fun and I loved that the "happy hour" returned at 10 pm. The beach was close (15-20 minute walk) and a great restaurant called Dada's is 2 blocks away. This hotel is 1 year old and the design is contemporary and gorgeous. I highly recommend staying here, and we will return!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Check out the new Hyatt. I stayed their a few months ago and the place is great. Walking distance to all bars so no need to drink and drive. Fantastic breakfast buffet daily, (FREEEEE!) and roof top pool. The rooms are super big and modern. Do it now.

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank ADNYC59
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Nice clean rooms, cool bar, friendly bartender and staff. Walking distance to many great restaurants and bars. Only glitch, had to wait for pool towels for quite a while but they did buy us a drink for the inconvenience!