Hyatt Place Delray Beach
  • Pool
  • Pool
Parliament Inn(Delray Beach)
View Hotel
Wright by the Sea(Delray Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat locationrooftop poolatlantic avenuepineapple grovebreakfast sandwichno safe in the roomarts districtfree breakfastwithin walking distancebars and restaurantsper nightthe hotel is cleanlobby barsitting areafront desk stafftwo blocksheart of downtown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We recently stayed at the Hyatt Place because of my son's wedding. Several family members stayed as well and everyone enjoyed the hotel. The rooms were large with the beds extremely comfortable. It has a great location to all the restaurants on Atlantic Ave. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was decent with a good choice of fruit. The beach is about a mile away, but we didn't go there for the beach, although the one time we went it rained, such is Florida. This was the second time staying at the Hyatt Place and have enjoyed both stays.

Room Tip: According to my brothers avoid the rooms facing the pool since people could see into the rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Robert C, Manager at Hyatt Place Delray Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thank you for visiting Hyatt Place for your son's wedding. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please congratulate your son and new daughter in law on their recent wedding. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

If you are coming to Delray Beach and do not care to stay ON the beach, this hotel is a good choice. It's new, clean, and in a great Delray Beach downtown location of Pineapple grove. Perfect for being in the thick of the nightlife, shows, shopping, and restaurants. The rooms are a little small, but decorated in the modern fashion, new, and clean.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank krp20

Thank you for staying with us here at Hyatt Place. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the location of the hotel. We hope to see you again the next time you visit the Delray Beach area.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

I booked for my family on April, previously they had stayed there and they where happy with location and rooms. When booking they said I had 24hrs to cancel since I made reservation. Not true, their small letters say you have until 4pm of the previous day before your arrival to cancel otherwise they will charge full amount. I called after 4 thinking that 24 hrs was enough as I made my reservation at 7pm, and they could not help me. I received a very cold email of the manager saying that their 4pm rule was going to be applied, they dont care about loyalty or anything, just money and their madeup rules, even if I explained what I was told over the phone. Not going back again, there are better choices with flexible rules. Segate is a much better choice if you want to stay at Delray.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Giantimo

Thank you for your comments regarding the cancellation of your reservation. I do apologize about the confusion of our cancellation policy. Within Delray Beach and most destination cities within South Florida, the industry standard for room cancellation without penalty is 24 hours prior to 4pm day of arrival local hotel time. Some hotels, such as the hotel you mentioned, currently require 48 hours prior to 4pm day of arrival. I hope that you will give our hotel another chance for future travel to the Delray Beach area.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Very nice room and lovely hotel. Had a little problem with the air conditioner not being cool enough for me in this eco friendly hotel. However, Davis too great care to make sure I was happy. He is an asset to the hotel. If I could have employees like him in my place of business, I'd be thrilled!!! I travel for work several times a year and I will most definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank mhlyons1017

Thank you for writing such a great review about your recent stay with us. I will be sure to thank Davis for his great service during your stay. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

So happy with this hotel! Comfy bed, and nice big couch and sitting area, starbucks espresso in the lobby, great happy hour. Close to downtown a bike ride away from the beach (no walking distance). Walking distance to great food and shopping. Outdoor pool and while I didn't get to use it, nice gym! I will be back. I love that the rooms don't feel like a hotel. And decent breakfast buffet.!

Very, very happy!

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for staying with us during your visit to Delray Beach. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We will see you again on your next trip to Delray.