“One of the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bistro 241 - CLOSED

Bistro 241
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Bistro 241 is committed to develop a subtle blending of tastes and forms, with the wide range of possibilities offered by our Cuisine De Marche concept that captures the best and freshest of our local produce. Our highly trained staff and the owner, will ensure that our guests have a pleasant culinary experience. We also offer a full service bar and a diversified wine list. Come celebrate with us and have a quality time.
Brooklyn, New York
“One of the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Wow, what a wonderful dining experience! Both the owner and the chef were very personable and had a genuine interest in their patrons. But really, it's all about the food. Oh my, the food was amazing! Fresh tasting, healthy ingredients, nice choices. I'm only in Delray for a week, but I'm already planning to have another meal there! Definitely a must if you're in the Delray area!

2 Thank Leah H

Rockville, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Would recomend to anyone who enjoys great food and good drink”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014

My wife and I were in town to visit my mother. We had a depressing day looking at Life Care Facilities in the surrounding area. I looked on Trip advisor and found 241 Bistro. The menu was small and it had a Califlower Steak with Quino on the menu which was right up my wifes alley. Since this was my mother we were looking at places for, I thought she should have what I knew she would enjoy. It turned out that we all loved it. My mother had a special that evening. Shrimp in garlic and butter over Zucchini. It was amazing. So much that when we asked her for a bite she said it was too good to share. However, we both stole a bite and it was good. My wifes dish was excellent and my skirt steak was tender and tasty. He had an excellent selection of single malt scotches and some great wines and everything was by 1 get 1 (I guess hence the name 241?) The owner was great and took excellent care of not only us, but everyone in the restaurant. When people left they made a point of saying good by and complementing him on the food and on the restaurant. Go and enjoy

1 Thank hibob99
San Francisco, California
“Serious improvement”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

My wife and I first dined here after Elie had just opened, and the whole experience was very good. While it takes time to tune the menu, the staff, and balance the whole model, I have to say our dinner last night was fabulous. Elie did it all since he's changing his front staff. He's brought in a new chef, the menu is a great selection of tapas and full entrees, and he offers some impressive specials, both food and beverages. We've been in Delray for 4 years and dined at 50+ restaurants...our experience last night was top 10 and we would highly recommend you visit or revisit Bistro 241. Great job Elie - keep up the good work!

1 Thank Vakatnr
Delray Beach, Florida
“Great fresh food and service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Owner cares about quality and customer service alot. Food was great, wine was excellent and owner takes active role.

Kirkland, Washington
“Wonderful surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

What a find! My friend ,who lives in Boca, took us here for a totally enjoyable experience. Off the main drag in Delray, the restaurant is situated in the Pineapple Grove area. There's a nice outdoor patio, great food, and good wine. Wonderfully inventive small plates or full meals are available. Great neighborhood restaurant.

• Visited June 2014