“healthy, delicious, and well-priced”
Review of Bistro 241 - CLOSED

Bistro 241
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: American, European
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Bistro 241 is committed to develop a subtle blending of tastes and forms, with the wide range of possibilities offered by our Cuisine De Marche concept that captures the best and freshest of our local produce. Our highly trained staff and the owner, will ensure that our guests have a pleasant culinary experience. We also offer a full service bar and a diversified wine list. Come celebrate with us and have a quality time.
Reviewed 28 August 2014

Others have mentioned how much this restaurant has grown since it opened a few years ago. No kidding!

The service has always been attentive. Now the look of the place has more character and intimacy than it did at the beginning (sign your own wine cork and become part of Eli's evolving wall mural!) And the food was innovative, healthy and delicious. We had a swordfish entree and the cauliflower/quinoa combo. They were both the best meals we'd had in a long time. The menu will be rotating according to what's in season, but we hope Bistro 241 can keep the swordfish and the cauliflower quinoa on the menu. The quinoa (with beet dressing) could be a side dish in itself.

Avoid the traffic on Atlantic and come here. You won't be disappointed. Another plus: Eli will very likely remember your name next time you come in:)

1  Thank schmertzj

Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

While staying in delray beach for the weekend we wanted some place close to go to for dinner something with in walking distance from our hotel, Atlantic avenue was packed and seemed like too much of a hassle so we decide to try the place right down the block. Best culinary decision we ever made!!! The staff was beyond great and attentive. Food was great we order the grilled salmon with chick pea stew and the special of the night meatloaf some of the best food of my life hands down! I would make a trip back to delray just to eat there again!!

1  Thank Alr1017angel
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

Wow, what a wonderful dining experience! Both the owner and the chef were very personable and had a genuine interest in their patrons. But really, it's all about the food. Oh my, the food was amazing! Fresh tasting, healthy ingredients, nice choices. I'm only in Delray for a week, but I'm already planning to have another meal there! Definitely a must if you're in the Delray area!

2  Thank Leah H
Reviewed 12 July 2014

My wife and I were in town to visit my mother. We had a depressing day looking at Life Care Facilities in the surrounding area. I looked on Trip advisor and found 241 Bistro. The menu was small and it had a Califlower Steak with Quino on the menu which was right up my wifes alley. Since this was my mother we were looking at places for, I thought she should have what I knew she would enjoy. It turned out that we all loved it. My mother had a special that evening. Shrimp in garlic and butter over Zucchini. It was amazing. So much that when we asked her for a bite she said it was too good to share. However, we both stole a bite and it was good. My wifes dish was excellent and my skirt steak was tender and tasty. He had an excellent selection of single malt scotches and some great wines and everything was by 1 get 1 (I guess hence the name 241?) The owner was great and took excellent care of not only us, but everyone in the restaurant. When people left they made a point of saying good by and complementing him on the food and on the restaurant. Go and enjoy

1  Thank hibob99
Reviewed 4 July 2014

My wife and I first dined here after Elie had just opened, and the whole experience was very good. While it takes time to tune the menu, the staff, and balance the whole model, I have to say our dinner last night was fabulous. Elie did it all since he's changing his front staff. He's brought in a new chef, the menu is a great selection of tapas and full entrees, and he offers some impressive specials, both food and beverages. We've been in Delray for 4 years and dined at 50+ restaurants...our experience last night was top 10 and we would highly recommend you visit or revisit Bistro 241. Great job Elie - keep up the good work!

1  Thank Vakatnr