“wonderful food and service”
Review of Sefa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sefa
Ranked #291 of 412 Restaurants in Delray Beach
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Delray Beach, Florida
“wonderful food and service”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I love the food at this Turkish restaurant and the owners from Turkey are absolutely wonderful. The food, the atmosphere, the owners are the very best. I have never had a bad meal there. Also, the amazing paintings on the walls are for sale by the very talented Mina. I can't say enough about how much I enjoy going there and wish more people would discover this wonderful place.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Harriet M

delray beach, fl
“Nice quiet spot for lunch, and they made me something not on the menu”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Since it was next door to my hairdressers and it ws Saturday, stopped forlunch. Wanted a lamb sandwich on pita, not on the menu but they assured me that they would make it and offered me greek salad on the side instead of chips. Very good lamb, excellent salad and very nice to be accomodated with something special.

• Visited May 2013
New Haven, Connecticut
“Excellent Mediterranean Dining in Delray Beach”
Reviewed 3 February 2013

My wife and I came across this somewhat off the beaten track restaurant by solicitation of a belly dancer on Atlantic Avenue. Curious and having no other plans for dinner we showed up at Sefa and were so delighted with the food, service, ambience and entertainment that we came back another evening. This is a small restaurant but the addition of on-street sidewalk dining on a beautiful warm evening made it even more special. The people here are gracious, cheerful, and aim to please. The service was impeccable and the belly dancing served as quite a treat. The wines were to our liking and the food was excellent. If you like Mediterranean food and don't mind venturing a few blocks off restaurant row on East Atlantic then I'd recommend that you try Sefa. We loved it and plan to return on our next trip to Delray.

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Craig O
NYC
“Sefa: Mediterranean al fresco dining in Delray”
Reviewed 30 January 2013

Searching for an interesting dining experience while my family was down in Florida I found Sefa listed on one of the online food sites. We decided to give it a try and were happy we did. This is a small Mediterranean/Turkish restaurant with excellent food. From the hummus and tabouleh to the prepared fish and lamb, everyone in my family (including a vegetarian) raved about their dish. The outdoor seating was great and they even provided warm shawls if we were cold. A very thoughtful addition to a very well prepared dinner.

• Visited January 2013