“Closed!!”

Cuisines: American, Bar, Gastropub
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 19 July 2014

We tried to go here over the weekend, and they are no longer in business. No signs, no lights, no nothing.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

You would never guess they have gourmet snacks at this hidden lounge! Great food that changes daily, and a great selection of beer on tap, plus some fabulous martinis!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Easily identifiable by the green minty color of the building, 3rd & 3rd is a locals' delight; a welcome escape from the bustle and predictability of Atlantic Ave.

A good mix of laid-back, vibey and smart-casual; with a choice of high-top and sit-down tables. You can also eat at the U-shaped bar, which showed potential for accelerating towards fun times as the evening progresses. On the night we went, the crowd was a blend of different age groups, so do not fear that it is only filled with "skinny, trendy, young things" :-)

There was a broad range of interesting and creative dishes and the menu seems to change frequently. We thoroughly enjoyed all of our dinner choices:

* Asparagus salad with ham and warm, soft boiled egg - a winner
* Chicken liver pate - creamy, tasty, just right
* Octopus with zucchini noodles and cherry tomatoes (which were so good, they almost stole the show)
* Shrimp and chorizo skewer with sweet chili glaze and ginger rice - any slight disappointment at not tasting the ginger was quickly overridden by the delicious combination of tastes and very tender shrimp.
* Omelette with crunchy snow peas and salty dry saucisson to cut the richness of the double cream Brie - scrumptious combinations
* Chocolate bark - crunchy, and delightful, peppery slices of chocolate

Yes, the portions were small, but I'd choose modest and tasty over big and mediocre portions any day. It meant we could explore several dishes and we will definitely be back to enjoy more.

Congratulations on bringing unexpected and delicious dining to Delray Beach!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I was again there tonight, second try, as last month, I went and tried 3 or 4 appetizers, which were all good, fun , and had great presentation
Usually if I go out and I take 2 or 3 appetizers instead of a main course, I am fine, last month I had to take 4 of them, and great , but I walked out not feeling as I shouldcoming out of a nice restaurant, I went for dessert for a creme brulee at Ceviche,
So tonight I decideed to take the beet salad for appetizer, and the Main course Short Rib.
The beet salad was extremely small, I told the waitress..good but very small, she acknowledged.
That was the smallest short rib dish I have seen in my life, and I have been out every night since November and travel all over the world.
It was excellent..but its a joke..
Its a third or a quarter of a normal main course..Short Rib..so even thou its priced at $16 it very expensive, as if you triple its $48..
I will not go again..two strikes..same results..sorry..sad because taste great.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

During our trip to Delray Beach, we ate at (3) highly rated restaurants for dinner. This one had the best music (classic rock & roll), the best tasting food, and a cozy atmosphere. It had a bar to sit at as well as tables and couches. And there were people there who were in their 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's and 60's! My husband had one of their burgers with the truffle fries. He said that the burger was one of the best he's ever had; the fries were good, too. I had the scallops with a special sauce and fresh bean salad. The scallops and sauce were out of this world!!! It's been decades since I've eaten anything so wonderful. If you go, don't plan on having a 3-course meal because they don't give you a lot. But the food is SO good, you'll feel blessed that you were given the opportunity to taste it.